Are you also one of those who really want to know how to take Adani CNG Pump Dealership? Then today’s article is going to be very informative for you, so read it very carefully.
Adani Gas Ltd, an Indian CNG gas company is building a City Gas Distribution (CGD) network to supply Piped Natural Gas (PNG) to Compressed Natural Gas (CNG). This company does business in many segments. The company has already established a gas distributor network in Ahmedabad and Vadodara in Gujarat, Faridabad in Haryana, and Khurja in Uttar Pradesh.
In addition, the development of Allahabad, Chandigarh, Ernakulam, Panipat, Daman, Dharwad, and Udhamsingh Nagar gas distributors is awarded to a consortium of Adani Gas Limited and Indian Oil Corporation Limited and gradually the company is expanding its network for which CNG pump dealerships. If any person wants to start his own CNG pump, then he can take Adani CNG Pump Dealership and start his business.
- What is Adani CNG Pump Dealership?
- Eligibility Criteria for Adani Gas CNG Pump Dealership
- Adani CNG Pump Dealership Cost
- Documents Required for Adani CNG Pump Dealership
- Apply Online for Adani Gas CNG Station
- Profit Margin In Adani CNG Pump
- Adani Gas CNG Pump Dealership Contact Number
- Adani Gas CNG Dealership Expansion Location
What is Adani CNG Pump Dealership?
You would know about Adani Gas CNG Charging Station Franchise or Dealership, if you do not know, then we tell a little bit that a very big company wants to increase its network but it can not work everywhere itself, then it is it’s own. Gets opened from Branch by name.
And gives authority to sell its products or services, it is called Dealership or Franchise, in the same way, Adani opens its CNG station and gives dealership for it, then if any person wants to open a CNG station (pump) of Adani Gas. So Adani Gas Pump can open by taking dealerships.
Must Read: Jawa Bike Dealership
Eligibility Criteria for Adani Gas CNG Pump Dealership
- Applicants must be an Indian citizens.
- Minimum qualification- Graduation.
- Applicant’s age- should not be less than 21 years
- Applicants should have entrepreneurship skills and safety knowledge.
Adani CNG Pump Dealership Cost
If we talk about the investment for this, then the investment in it depends on the land and the pump because if you have your own land then a lot of money will be saved and if you have to buy or rent the land then inside it. A huge investment has to be made and secondly, the bigger the pump, the more investment and the smaller the pump, the more investment has to be made, after that the pump has to be spent:
Land Cost: Rs. 50 Lakhs To Rs. 60 Lakhs (If you will not spend your own money)
Machine Cost: Rs. 10 Lakhs To Rs. 20 Lakhs
Office Cost: Rs. 2 Lakhs To Rs. 5 Lakhs
Other Charges: Rs. 2 Lakhs To Rs.4 Lakhs
Documents Required for Adani CNG Pump Dealership
If you want to open Adani Gas CNG station, then for this the company checks some documents like;
- Age Proof ( Any educational certificate)
- Income Proof (IT Return)
- ID proof (PAN Card)
- Address proof (driving license)
- Income proof (IT return/Balance sheet)
- Net worth certificate from CA
- Shop and establishment certificate
- Property card.
- Latest sanctioned DP marks of BMC/local Municipal office.
- Key architect plan showing dimensions of property.
- Lease deed.
- Ownership documents (Title deed showing the ownership of the land)
- Latest 7/12 extract (should be less than 6 months old).
- Latest Property assessment receipt and Property Tax Payment receipt.
- Title clearance certificate and non – encumbrance certificate from a reputed solicitor, if required
- Land demarcation with road alignment
- NOC from landlord in case of leasehold land.
- Partnership deed in case of partnership firm.
- NA Tax Receipt
- NoC from MHADA, CIDCO, MIDC, MMRDA as applicable
- Succession Certificate / Probate of Will from Hon’ble Court, if the original Owner was expired
- Distribution deed ( in case of family distribution)
- Mutation entry ( if property is purchased /sale /gift /distribution)
- Power of Attorney ( if required)
Apply Online for Adani Gas CNG Station
Online Apply For Adani Gas CNG Dealership India Hindi If anyone wants to apply online for Adani Gas CNG station then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you go to their official website https://www.adanigas.com/.
- On the home page, you will get the option of Contact Us, click on it, then a form will appear in front of you.
- Fill in all the details inside the form, after that submit the form.
- After that, the company will contact you.
Also Read: Ola Electric Scooter Dealership
Profit Margin In Adani CNG Pump
If you want to open Adani Gas CNG station and want to know about profit margin inside it, for this you will have to contact the company, from there you will get all the information given below company’s address and toll-free number. From there you can contact the company.
Adani Gas CNG Pump Dealership Contact Number
Customer Care: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nodal Officer: email@example.com
1800 2335 5555 / 079 27623264
Adani Gas CNG Dealership Expansion Location
Ahmedabad and Vadodara in Gujarat, Faridabad in Haryana and Khurja, Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad, Chandigarh, Ernakulam, Panipat, Daman, Dharwad, and Udhamsingh Nagar
If you liked this information about Adani Gas CNG Dealership in India or got to learn something, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.