How to get Adidas franchise? Adidas is a German company that manufactures many products such as sports goods, shoes, bags, shirts, watches, glasses, and clothing, it is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe and the second-largest sportswear manufacturer in the world after Nike.
In 2018, Adidas’ revenue was € 21.915 billion, and Reebok sportswear company, German football club Bayern Munich, and Runtastic, an Austrian fitness technology company are all holding companies.
Today Adidas has showrooms in almost all the cities of India and gradually more and more new showrooms are opening, due to which this company is giving more and more people opportunities to do business, then any person can do business with Adidas Showroom Franchise.
If you want, it is the right business, good money can be earned with a little investment. Today in this article we will tell you in detail about the Adidas Franchise.
What is Adidas Showroom Franchise?
You would know about Adidas Showroom Franchise Dealership or Franchise, if you do not know, then we tell a little bit Gets opened from the branch and gives authorization to sell its products or services, it is called Dealership or Franchise, similarly, Adidas gives Franchise to sell its products Adidas Showroom Franchise
Adidas opens different showrooms for all types of products and if all the products are available inside some showrooms, then you can also take separate franchises for different products and can also take a single franchise for all such as shoes, bags, shirts, watches, glasses, clothes, etc.
Adidas Franchise Cost In India
And the investment in it depends on the land and business because if you do business by making store and godown inside your land, then work will be done with less investment in it and if you have to buy land, then a huge investment will have to be made in it.
- Franchise Fees: Around Rs.15 Lakhs To Rs.20 Lakhs
- Storage/Godown Cost: Around Rs.2 Lakhs To Rs.5 Lakhs
- Showroom Cost: Around Rs.5 Lakhs To Rs.10 Lakhs
- Other Charges: Around Rs.2 Lakhs To Rs.5 Lakhs
Total Investment: Around Rs.35 Lakhs To Rs.40 Lakhs
Land Required For Adidas Showroom Franchise
The land inside it is needed for a showroom and a godown and the bigger the showroom is opened, the more land is required and if you open a small store then less land is required.
- Showroom: 1000 Square Feet To 1500 Square Feet
- Godown: 1000 Square Feet To 1500 Square Feet
Total Space: 2000 Square Feet To 3000 Square Feet
Documents Required for Adidas Showroom Franchise
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number
- Financial Document
- GST Number
Property Document (PD): Documents of Property Document are checked
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
- Lease Agreement
Adidas Franchise Apply Online
If you want to apply online for Adidas Franchise then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of Adidas https://www.adidas.co.id/en/.
- At the top of the home page, you will get the option of Contact Us, click on it.
- After clicking on Contact Us, a form will open.
- Fill all the details in the form and submit the form
- Then the company will contact after a few days.
Profit Margin Within Adidas Showroom Franchise
Talking about profit margin inside Adidas Showroom Franchise, different profit margin is given on all the products inside it and profit margin is told at the time when dealership is given. If yes, then you can get information about it by contacting the company Adidas Franchise India
Adidas Franchise Contact Number
Call us at +62 21 29558592
Adidas Showroom Franchise Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir,