How To Get Amazon Delivery Franchise In India | Amazon Delivery Franchise | Amazon Delivery Franchise Cost
How to get Amazon delivery franchise in India? Amazon.com, Inc. It is an American Multinational Technology Company. This company is the world’s largest online marketplace, which was started on July 5, 1994, in Bellevue, Washington by Jeff Bezos. Amazon is the largest Internet company in the world by revenue.
One of the most valuable companies, initially this company was an online marketplace for books but today electronics, software, video games, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. There is an online market for everything.
Today the company has more than 100 million customers and more than 5 lakh workers are working with the company Amazon has opened more than 36000 outlets inside India but there are still some areas in which the company is still working. If there are no outlets, then the company gives its franchise within them and gets the delivery outlets opened, so if any person wants to open Amazon Delivery Outlets, then they can take Amazon Delivery Franchise.
What Is Amazon Delivery Franchise?
If you do not know, then we tell a little bit that a very big company wants to increase its network but it cannot work itself everywhere, then it will branch in its name. And gives authorization to sell its products or services, it is called Dealership, similarly, Amazon also gives franchisees for its courier delivery services.
Within this, the company’s logistic outlets are opened and courier delivery services have to be provided to the customer, and commission is given by the company according to the delivery.
Amazon Delivery Franchise Cost
Talking about investment in it, then the investment has to be done for building after that vehicle has to be bought, then the company also has to pay a franchise fee and worker is also needed, for all these things separate investment has to be made. And the investment in this depends on the land and business because if you have your land then work will be done in less money and if you have to buy land or rent it then you will have to invest more.
- Land Cost: Around Rs.20 Lakhs To Rs.25 Lakhs (If the land is your own then this money will not be charged)
- Franchise Fees: Around Rs.5 Lakhs To Rs.10 Lakhs
- Building Cost: Around Rs.5 Lakhs To Rs.7 Lakhs
- Other Charges: Around Rs.5 Lakhs To Rs.10 Lakhs
- Total Investment: Around Rs.30 Lakhs To Rs.40 Lakhs
Land Required For Amazon Franchise
Talking about the land inside it, then a building is needed in which products have to be kept and some is needed for parking your vehicle, land is needed for both these things.
- Office Building: 1000 Square Feet To 1500 Square Feet
- Other Space: 200 Square Feet To 500 Square Feet
Total Space: 1500 Square Feet To 2000 Square Feet
Documents Required For Amazon Franchise
Personal Document (PD):- There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number
- Financial Document
- GST Number
Property Document (PD): Documents of Property Document are checked
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
- Lease Agreement
Amazon Delivery Franchise Apply Online
If you want to apply online for Amazon Logistics Franchise, then step by step is given below
- First of all, go to the official website of Amazon Logistics.
- An option of Apply will appear on the home page, click on it.
- Then a new page will open, on top of that the option of Create Account will be found, click on it, after that a new page will open.
- On top of this page, you will get the option of Create Account, click on it.
- Create your account by filling in all the details above this page, after that log in to the account, and click on the Apply option on the home page.
- After clicking on Apply a new page will open
- Here you have to select your city, then a form will open.
- Fill all the details in the form and submit the form
- Then the company will contact after a few days.
Profit Margin Within Amazon Delivery Franchise
Within this, the company gives different profit margins according to all the services, so you can contact the company and get all the information, although according to an estimate, 50,000 to 2 lakhs per month can be earned in it and from 4. Investment can be returned within a period of 6 months.
Amazon Delivery Franchise Contact Number
Customer Care Service Number: 1800 3000 9009.
Amazon Franchise Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir