How To Get Bata Franchise? Bata is an Indian favorite footwear brand. It is part of the Bata Shoe Organization. Which was started in 1931. It is one of the oldest shoe manufacturing companies in the world.
The company is present in India for 88 years. It is the country’s largest footwear company. Today, this company does business on a very large scale within India, this company makes many types of products such as; Handbags, belts, clutches, and scarves included and for men, including shoe care products, purses, and belts. Its brands include Bata, BataComfit, Bubblegummers, Hush Puppies, Power, Weinbrenner, and Naturalizer.
This company does business within 70 countries and today this company has opened 5300+ stores and through about 30,000 dealers, it fulfills the demand of its customer and now the company is able to create more and more customers and establish its own network. If you are getting your store opened to increase, then any person who wants to do business with Bata Franchise, then it is absolutely right business and good money can be earned in it.
What is Bata Franchise?
You would know about Dealership or Franchise, if you do not know, then we tell a little bit that a very big company wants to increase its network but it cannot work itself everywhere, then it is its own business. Gets opened from the branch in the name and gives authorization to sell its products or services, it is called Dealership or Franchise
Similarly, Bata gives franchises to sell its products. Bata opens different showrooms for all types of products.
Also Read: Organic Food Store Business Plan
Bata Franchise Cost
The investment in this depends on the land and the showroom because if you have your own land and open the showroom inside your own land, then less investment has to be made and if you talk about the showroom, then the bigger the showroom you open. That much investment has to be made inside it and if you open a small showroom, then less investment has to be made, the investment depends on them, how much investment will have to be done inside it, after that the company has to pay the franchise fee and the building has to be built and If there are some other expenses, then everyone has to make separate investments.
- Franchise Fees: Around Rs.5 Lakhs To Rs.10 Lakhs
- Storage/Godown Cost: Around Rs.2 Lakhs To Rs.5 Lakhs
- Showroom Cost: Around Rs.5 Lakhs To Rs.10 Lakhs
- Other Charges: Around Rs.2 Lakhs To Rs.5 Lakhs
Total Investment: Around Rs.25 Lakhs To Rs.30 Lakhs
Land Required For Bata Franchise
In this land is needed for a showroom and a godown and the bigger the showroom is opened, the more land is required and if a small store is opened then less land is needed.
- Showroom: 500 Square Feet To 700 Square Feet
- Godown: 1000 Square Feet To 1200 Square Feet
Total Space: 1500 Square Feet To 2000 Square Feet
Documents Required For Bata Showroom Franchise
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number
- Financial Document
- GST Number
Property Document (PD): Documents of Property Document are checked
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
- Lease Agreement
Bata Franchise Apply Online
Franchise If anyone wants to register for Bata Showroom Franchise, then they can submit an online form for this, follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of Bata Showroom Franchise.
- Become Our Franchise Partner option will be available on the home page.
- After clicking on Become Our Franchise Partner a form will open.
- Fill in all the details inside the form, after that click on submit the form, then the whole detail will go to the company.
- Then the company will contact after a few days.
Also Read: 24 Seven Store Franchise
Profit Margin Within Bata Showroom Franchise
Talking about profit margin inside Bata Showroom Franchise, then different profit margin is given on all the products inside it and the profit margin is told at the time when the dealership is given. If yes, then you can get information about it by contacting the company Bata Franchise India
Bata Franchise Contact Number
TOLL-FREE Number: 1800-419-2282
Bata Showroom Franchise Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir,