How to get Bikanervala Franchise? Bikanervala is an Indian company This company was Lalji’s sweet and namkeen shop 115 years ago and now they are a 1,100 crore company with their headquarters, today this company opens its restaurants, today Bikanervala has 94 outlets in India and from India. The company has 26 outlets in the outside UAE, Nepal, New Zealand, Singapore, and the USA and has been honored by the Times Food Awards for three consecutive years (2012, 2013, and 2014).
The company makes many types of products such as Sweets, Chaat items, Namkeen, Snacks, Papad, Syrups, Cookies, etc. Which people like very much, today the company is expanding its network, for this the company is opening its branch. So if any person wants to do business with Bikanervala Franchise then it is absolutely the right business which runs evergreen.
What is Bikanervala Franchise
If you do not know about Bikanervala Dealership or Franchise, then you will know a little bit It is called Dealership or Franchise, similarly Bikanervala gives Franchise to get its branch opened.
So if any person wants to open a Bikanervala restaurant, then he can take the Bikanervala Franchise and can open a Bikanervala restaurant.
Also Read: How To Get Haldiram Franchise? Cost And Profit, Online Apply, Contact Number
Bikanervala Franchise Cost
Talking about investment in it, then the investment in this franchise depends on the land and business because if you have your own land then work will be done in less money and if you have to buy land or have to rent it then invest more. And if the company gives franchise according to many franchise models, then different investments have to be made inside all of them and investment has to be made for building and after that, the company has to pay the franchise fee and workers also have to be brought for all. Different investments have to be made for
- Land Cost: Around Rs.40 Lakhs To Rs.50 Lakhs
- Franchise Fees: Around Rs.30 Lakhs To Rs.40 Lakhs
- Restaurant Cost: Around Rs.20 Lakhs To Rs.35 Lakhs
- Other Charges: Around Rs.5 Lakhs To Rs.10 Lakhs
Total Investment: Around Rs.1 Crore To Rs.1.5 Crore
Land Required For Bikanervala Franchise
If anyone takes Bikanervala Franchise, then for this the land should be at the right location and there should be proper land because there are some rules of the company related to the land, all those rules have to be fulfilled only then the company gives the franchise within it. Land is needed for restaurants and some land is needed for parking.
- Showroom: 3000 Square Feet To 5000 Square Feet
- Other space: 1500 Square Feet To 2000 Square Feet
Total Space: 5000 Square Feet To 7000 Square Feet
Documents Required For Bikanervala Franchise
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number
- Financial Document
- GST Number
Property Document (PD): Documents of Property Document are checked
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
- Lease Agreement
Bikanervala Franchise Apply Online
If you want to apply online for Bikanervala Franchise then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of Bikanervala https://bikanervala.com/.
- At the top of the home page, you will get the option of Contact Us, click on it.
- After clicking on Contact Us, a form will open.
- Fill all the details in the form and submit the form
- Then the company will contact after a few days.
Also Read: How To Get Dosa Plaza Franchise: Cost, Application Form, Contact Number
Profit Margin Within Bikanervala Franchise
Talking about profit margin within Bikanervala Franchise, then a different profit margin is given on all the products inside and the company is told about the profit margin when the dealership is given. You can get information about this by contacting Bikanervala Franchise India
Bikanervala Franchise Contact Number
Call us at +62 21 29558592
Bikanervala Franchise Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir