How to get Cadbury dealership? Cadbury India Limited is a 51% subsidiary of UK-based Cadbury Squapes plc. The company is a market leader in the chocolate segment. Today, Cadbury’s products are sold at almost all confectioneries in India. Cadbury has more than 71% share in the chocolate market and it competes with Nestle and Amul.
Cadbury was founded in 1824 in Birmingham, England by John Cadbury, who was a Quaker, who sold tea, coffee, and chocolate, but today this company has many Subsidiary Company which is increasing business in the world, similarly, Cadbury India Ltd. also does business on a very large level within India, so if any person wants to do business of chocolate, then he can take Cadbury dealership and start a good business.
- What is a Cadbury Dealership?
- Requirements For A Cadbury Product Distributorship
- Cadbury Dealership Cost
- Land Required For Cadbury Dealership
- Documents Required For Cadbury Dealership
- How To Apply For Cadbury Dealership?
- Profit Margin within Cadbury Products
- Cadbury Dealership Contact Number
- Cadbury Product Dealership India Expansion Location
What is a Cadbury Dealership?
You would know about Distributorship or Franchise, if you do not know, then we tell you a little bit that a very big company wants to increase its network but it cannot work everywhere itself, then it is its own gets opened from Branch by name.
And gives authority to sell its products or services, it is called Distributorship, similarly, Cadbury also gives dealerships to sell its products, so if any person wants to do business with Cadbury Dealership in India, then Cadbury Product is absolutely the right business.
Must Read: How To Start Frozen Food Business From Home?
Requirements For A Cadbury Product Distributorship
If anyone takes Cadbury Dealership in India, then many things are required like:-
- Space requirement: Good space is required inside it because a godown has to be made inside it.
- Documentation required: Cadbury product distributorship requires some documents Cadbury dairy milk agency
- Worker requirement: Cadbury Product Distributorship requires at least 1 or 2 helpers
- Investment requirement: No business can be done without investment and good investment is also required for Cadbury Product Distributorship.
Cadbury Dealership Cost
The investment in it depends on the land and business because if you do business by making store and godown inside your own land, then it will work with less investment and if you have to buy land, then you will have to invest a lot in it.
- Distributorship Fees: Rs.2 Lakhs To Rs.3 Lakhs
- Shop/Godown Cost: Rs.5 Lakhs To Rs.10 Lakhs
- Other Charges: Rs.1 Lakhs To Rs.1.5 Lakhs
- Total Investment: Rs.15 Lakhs To Rs.20 Lakhs
Must Read: How To Start A Juice Bar Business?
Land Required For Cadbury Dealership
In this, land is needed for two things, one to build a store and the other to build a Godown, so now it depends on the business that how much land will be needed, the bigger the business, the more land and the smaller the business.
- Shop: 150 Square Feet To 200 Square Feet
- Godown: 300 Square Feet To 500 Square Feet
- Total Space: 500 Square Feet To 700 Square Feet
Documents Required For Cadbury Dealership
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Documents
- Financial Document
- GST Number
How To Apply For Cadbury Dealership?
If you want to apply online for Cadbury Product Distributorship then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of Cadbury Product.
- An icon of Inquiry Form will be found on the home page, click on it, then a form will open
- Fill in all the details in the form and submit the form.
- After that, the company will contact you.
Must Read: Taco Bell Franchise In India
Profit Margin within Cadbury Products
Talking about profit margin within Cadbury Product Agency, different profit margins are given on all the products inside it because the company makes many types of products, then different profit margins are given above all. And if the profit margin is told at the time when the dealership is given, then by contacting the company, you can get information about it Cadbury Product Distributorship
Cadbury Dealership Contact Number
Address: Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 Wing- One International Center, Parel, Mumbai – 400 013
Cadbury Product Dealership India Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central:-Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir