Cafe creme franchise: Cafe Creme (India) Private Limited is an Indian Food & Beverage Cafe Company. It is registered in the Registrar of Companies, Pune which is famous for Coffee. This company was started 15 years ago by Director Kunal Kashikar. It is today spread across 20+ cities in every city. Cafe Cream has many famous products like; delectable chocolate drinks, chocolate sandwiches, metastasis, choco creme, ice creams, fresh creme shakes, chocolate shots, brownies, etc.
Today the company does business on a very large scale within India, its authorized share capital is Rs.5,000,000, and its paid-up capital is Rs.4,000,000 from which it can be estimated how big is the company and how good the business is to be done, then if any person wants to open a cafe, he can take Cafe Creme Franchise and start his business.
What is a Cafe Creme Franchise?
You would know about Cafe Creme Franchise Dealership or Franchise, if you do not know, then we tell a little bit that a very big company wants to increase its network but it cannot work itself everywhere, then it will branch in its name. It opens and gives authorization to sell its products or services, it is called a franchise, similarly Café Creme also gives franchise for its restaurant services.
In this, the company’s restaurant outlets are opened and ice cream and cakes have to be given to the customer, and commission is given by the company according to the product.
Also Read: Taco Bell Franchise In India
Documents Required For Cafe Creme Franchise
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Documents
- Financial Document
- GST Number
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
- Lease Agreement
Cafe Creme Franchise Information
- The terms of the contract are 5 years.
- Agreement renewal cost to be mutually settled
- Food cost: 40%
- Net Profit Margin 32 to 35%
- The staff will be appointed by the franchisee.
- Full training will be provided by the brand
- The machinery and equipment can be purchased locally as per the specification given by the brand.
- The interior can be done locally as per the design given by the brand.
- The raw material will be provided by the brand.
- Assistance in enhancing marketing and sales strategy.
- Online Delivery Partners Tie-up Swiggy | Zomato | Uber Eats | food panda
- Staff Required: 2 to 5 employees
Cafe Creme Franchise Cost
|Space||100 Sq.ft.||200 Sq.ft.||400 Sq.ft.|
|Machinery & Equipment||1.4 Lakhs||1.6 Lakhs||1.80 Lakhs|
|Interior||2.1 Lakhs||03 Lakhs||4.7 Lakhs|
|Other Cost||1.85 Lakhs||1.85 Lakhs||02 Lakhs|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||01 Lakhs||01 Lakhs||01 Lakhs|
|Franchise Fee||03 Lakhs||03 Lakhs||03 Lakhs|
|Total Investment||9.35 Lakhs||10.45 Lakhs||12.5 Lakhs|
|ROI||12 to 14 Months||14 to 16 Months||16 to 18 Months|
How to Apply For Cafe Creme Franchise
If you want to apply for the Cafe Creme Franchise then contact the company.
Cafe Creme Franchise Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir