Chai Point Franchise: Do you know Chai Point is India’s largest tea retailer. Their tea is made from fresh and natural ingredients which are delivered across the country. The tea leaves are sourced from high-quality tea gardens and companies located in Assam, Darjeeling, and the Nilgiris. Apart from tea, they also have a brand of consumer packaged goods known as Made-for-Tea.
The main objective of Chai Point is to provide good quality tea to its customers whether it is at your home or workplace or in your neighborhood. To be in line with its objective, Chai Point uses a cloud-based platform called Shark which allows the company to streamline all its billing across all outlets in a fast and seamless way.
- What Is The Chai Point Franchise?
- Requirements For Chai Point Franchise
- Chai Point Franchise Cost
- Land Required For Chai Point Franchise
- Documents Required For Chai Point Franchise
- How To Apply For Chai Point Franchise?
- Profit Margin Within Chai Point Franchise
- Chai Point Franchise Contact Number
- Chai Point Franchise Expansion Location
What Is The Chai Point Franchise?
If you do not know about Franchises, then we tell you a little bit. Opens a branch by name and gives the authorization to sell its products or services, it is called Franchise, similarly, Chai Point is also opening its new branch to increase its network and reach its product to its customers.
Chai Point gives franchises in two types because some people take more risk with more budget and some do business with less budget and take less risk then there is a different franchise model for both like a FOFO model (FRANCHISE OWNED FRANCHISE OPERATED) and the second FOCO model, the company gives franchise according to these two models.
Requirements For Chai Point Franchise
If anyone takes the Chai Point franchise then many things are required like:-
- Space requirement: Good space is required inside it because a godown has to be made inside it.
- Documentation required: Some documents are required for Chai Point Franchise.
- Worker requirement: Chai Point Franchise requires at least 2 or 5 workers
- Investment requirement: No business can be done without investment and good investment is also required for Yewale tea franchise.
Chai Point Franchise Cost
If anyone wants to take Chai Point’s Franchise, then the investment has to be done in it for a CAFE and the company has to pay a security fee, for all these different investments have to be made and investment land and land in it. Depends on the business because if you do business by making a CAFE inside your own land, then work will be done with less investment inside it and if you have to buy land, then a lot of investment will have to be made inside it.
- Franchise Fees: Rs.3 Lakhs
- Estimated Initial Cost: Rs.20,00,000-25,00,000
(Excluding Taxes, Franchise Fee & Marketing Fee)
Land Required For Chai Point Franchise
It does not require much space inside, it depends on your cafe, how big or how small is the cafe.
- Shop: 800 Square Feet To 900 Square Feet
Documents Required For Chai Point Franchise
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Documents
- Financial Document
- GST Number
- Shop Act
How To Apply For Chai Point Franchise?
If you want to apply online for the Chai Point Franchise then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of Chai Point.
- On the home page, the option of Contact Us will be found, click on it, then a form will open.
- Fill in all the details inside the form, after that submit the form.
- After that, the company will contact.
Profit Margin Within Chai Point Franchise
Talking about profit margin inside Chai Point Franchise, a different profit margin is given on all the products inside it because the company sells many types of products, then different profit margins above all. Commission is given and profit margin is told at the time when the franchise is given, then you can get information about it by contacting the company.
Chai Point Franchise Contact Number
Mountain Trail Foods Pvt Ltd,
#102, 2nd Floor, Hosur Main Road,
Adugodi, Bangalore-560 029.
Landmark: Opp to Indian oil petrol bunk
Chai Point Franchise Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir,