Chai Sutta Bar Franchise: Chai Sutta Bar is an Indian Tea Cafe or Bar Company. Menus of Chai Sutta Bar have 100+ Variety which are provided to the customer.
Today, the company serves 10000+ teacups to the customer every day and the company has 60+ branches inside India. Where good quality tea is served to the customer.
And the company is working in 25+ cities like; Indore, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Dewas, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Bhopal, Bilaspur, Itarsi, Satna, Indore, Jaipur, Nagpur, Delhi, etc.
The company is gradually increasing its network, for which it is giving new branches. So anyone who wants to take Chai Sutta Bar is the right business in which one can earn good money.
- What is the Chai Sutta Bar Franchise?
- Requirements For Chai Sutta Bar Franchise
- Benefits Of Chai Sutta Bar Franchise
- Chai Sutta Bar Franchise Cost
- Land Required For Chai Sutta Bar Franchise
- Documents Required For Chai Sutta Bar Franchise
- Chai Sutta Bar Franchise Apply Online
- Profit Margin Within Chai Sutta Bar Franchise
- Chai Sutta Bar Franchise Contact Number
- Chai Sutta Bar Franchise India Expansion Location
What is the Chai Sutta Bar Franchise?
You would know about Dealership or Franchise, if you do not know, then we tell a little bit that a very big company wants to increase its network but it cannot work everywhere itself, then it Gets it opened from the branch in its own name.
And gives authority to sell its products or services, it is called Dealership, similarly, Chai Sutta Bar also gives Franchise to open its store, so if any person wants to do business with Chai Sutta Bar Franchise, then it is absolutely right business.
Requirements For Chai Sutta Bar Franchise
If anyone takes Chai Sutta Bar Franchise then many things are required like:-
- Space requirement: Good space is required inside it because a godown has to be made inside it.
- Documentation required: Some documents are required for Chai Sutta Bar Franchise
- Worker requirement: At least 1 or 2 helpers are required for chai sutta bar franchise
- Investment requirement: No business can be done without investment and good investment is also required for Chai Sutta Bar Franchisee.
Benefits Of Chai Sutta Bar Franchise
- This is a budget cafe
- Less investment hence less chance of risk
- Large consumer base
- Low working capital
- Perennial product mix
- Brakes are also easy to find
Chai Sutta Bar Franchise Cost
If anyone wants to take the Chai Sutta Bar, franchise then investment has to be done in it for a store and a Godown and the company has to pay the security fee for all of them separately. Investment has to be made and the investment in it depends on the land and business because if you do business by making stores and godowns inside your own land, then it will work with less investment and if you have to buy land, then there is a huge investment in it.
- Distributorship Fees: Rs.2 Lakhs To Rs.3 Lakhs
- Shop Cost: Rs.2 Lakhs To Rs.5 Lakhs
- Other Charges: Rs.1 Lakhs To Rs.3 Lakhs
Total Investment: Rs.10 Lakhs To Rs.15 Lakhs
Land Required For Chai Sutta Bar Franchise
It does not require much space, it depends on your cafe, how big or how small is the cafe.
- Shop: 80 Square Feet To 400 Square Feet
Documents Required For Chai Sutta Bar Franchise
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Documents
- Financial Document
- GST Number
Chai Sutta Bar Franchise Apply Online
If you want to apply online for Chai Sutta Bar Franchise then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of Chai Sutta Bar.
- On the home page, the option of Be a franchise will be found, click on it and then a form will open.
- Fill in all the details inside the form, after that submit the form.
- After that the company will contact.
Profit Margin Within Chai Sutta Bar Franchise
Talking about profit margin inside Chai Sutta Bar Franchise, then different profit margin is given on all the products inside it because the company makes many types of products, then all have different profit margins. and the profit margin is told at the time when the franchise is given, then you can get information about it by contacting the company.
Chai Sutta Bar Franchise Contact Number
406, Silver Arc Plaza, Janjeerwala Square, Janjeerwala Chouraha, New Palasia, Indore,
Madhya Pradesh – 452001, India
Ph no.: +91-6262300031
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Chai Sutta Bar Franchise India Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir,