Chai Theka franchise: Desi Chai Theka is an Indian Restaurant Chain and Authorized Franchise established in 2018 in Mumbai. It offers a variety of flavored teas, pizzas, shakes, and more. In a short span of just two years, we had distributed 15 franchises and gradually the company is expanding its network and opening new branches.
For which the company is giving its franchise, then if any person wants to do business of tea, then he can take Chai Theka Franchise and earn good money from this business.
- What is a Chai Theka Franchise?
- Requirements For Chai Theka Franchise
- Chai Theka franchise Cost
- Land Required For Chai Theka Franchise
- Documents Required For Tea Theka Franchise
- How To Apply For Tea Theka Franchise?
- Profit Margin Within Tea Contract Franchise
- Chai Theka Franchise Contact Number
- Chai Theka Franchise Expansion Location
What is a Chai Theka Franchise?
If you do not know about the Franchise, then we tell you a little bit that a very big company wants to increase its network but it cannot work itself everywhere, so it can work on its own. Opens a branch by name and gives authorization to sell its products or services, it is called Franchise, similarly, Chai Theka is also opening its new branch to increase its network and reach its product to its customers.
Also Read: How To Get Dosa Plaza Franchise: Cost, Application Form, Contact Number
Requirements For Chai Theka Franchise
If anyone takes Desi Chai Theka franchise then many things are required like:-
- Space requirement: Good space is required inside it because a godown has to be made inside it.
- Documentation required: Chai Theka Franchise requires some documents
- Worker requirement: Chai theka franchise requires at least 2 or 5 workers
- Investment requirement: No business can be done without investment and good investment is also required for a chai theka franchise.
Chai Theka franchise Cost
If anyone wants to take Chai Theka’s Franchise, then the investment has to be done in it for a CAFE and the company has to pay the security fee, for all these different investments have to be made and the investment in it is land and Depends on the business because if you do business by making a CAFE inside your own land, then work will be done with less investment inside it and if you have to buy land, then a lot of investment will have to be made inside it.
- Franchise fee: 2 lacs+ GST,
- Total Investment: 8 Lakhs
- Franchise fee: 2 lacs+ GST,
- Total Investment: 14 Lakhs
Land Required For Chai Theka Franchise
It does not require much space inside, it depends on your cafe, how big or how small is the cafe.
- 150- 250 sq feet
- 500- 600 sq feet
Documents Required For Tea Theka Franchise
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Documents
- Financial Document
- GST Number
- Shop Act
How To Apply For Tea Theka Franchise?
If you want to apply online for Chai Theka Franchise then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of Chai Theka.
- The option of Franchise Registration will be found on the home page, click on it and then a form will open.
- Fill in all the details inside the form, after that submit the form.
- After that, the company will contact you.
Also Read: Taco Bell Franchise In India
Profit Margin Within Tea Contract Franchise
Talking about profit margin inside Chai Theka Franchise, different profit margins are given on all the products inside it because the company sells many types of products, then different profit margins above all. Commission is given and profit margin is told at the time when the franchise is given, then you can get information about it by contacting the company.
Chai Theka Franchise Contact Number
- 9320724546 / 9594939272
Chai Theka Franchise Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir,