How To Get Coca Cola Dealership? The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational beverage products company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The company specializes in manufacturing, retailing, and manufacturing concentrates and syrups. The company sells more than 160 beverages in approximately 200 countries around the world. Manufactures types of products from carbonated beverages, sports drinks, juices, teas, coffees, etc. and many small brands of the company such as; bottled water, Fanta, Sprite, Mr. PiBB, Mello Yello, TAB, Surge, Citra, Powerade, Fruitopia, Saryusaisai, Aquarius, Bonaqa, etc.
Today this company does business on a very large level inside the world and is bringing new products inside the market, today the company has many dealers inside India who take the company’s product to the customer, then any person if Coca. If you want to do business by taking cola agency, then it is absolutely the right business in which good money can be earned.
What is a Coca Cola Dealership?
If you do not know about Dealership or Franchise, then we tell you a little bit coca cola wholesale distributors get it opened in its own name from the branch
And gives authority to sell its products or services, it is called Dealership, similarly, Coca cola also gives dealerships to sell its products, so if any person wants to do business with Coca cola Distributorship then it is absolutely the right business.
Must Read: How To Get Cadbury Dealership?
Coca Cola Dealership Cost In India
If anyone wants to take Coca cola dealership, then the investment has to be done in it for a store and a Godown and the company has to pay the security fee, for all these different investments have to be done. And the investment in it depends on the land and business because if you do business by making stores and godowns inside your own land, then it will work with less investment and if you have to buy land, then a huge investment will have to be made in it.
- Distributorship Fees: Rs.10 Lakhs To Rs.15 Lakhs
- Storage/Godown Cost: Rs.2 Lakhs To Rs.5 Lakhs
- Shop Cost: Rs.2 Lakhs To Rs.4 Lakhs
- Other Charges: Rs.1 Lakhs To Rs.1.5 Lakhs
- Total Investment: Rs.20 Lakhs To Rs.25 Lakhs
Land Required For Coca Cola Agency
Land For Coca cola Dealership In this, land is needed for two things, one to build a store and the other to build a Godown, so now it depends on the business that how much land will be needed, the bigger the business, the more land and the smaller the business. Requires less land
- Shop: 200 Square Feet To 500 Square Feet
- Godown: 1000 Square Feet To 1500 Square Feet
- Total Space: 1500 Square Feet To 2000 Square Feet
Documents Required For Coca Cola Dealership
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Documents
- Financial Document
- GST Number
Coca Cola Dealership Apply Online
If you want to apply online for Coca Cola Dealership then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website https://www.coca-colaindia.com/
- On the home page, the option of Contact will be found, click on it, then do it above the contact form, then click on a form.
- Then a new page will open there, after filling the coca cola dealership application form, click on submit, then registration will be done and a call will come from the company’s side for a few days.
Must Read: Taco Bell Franchise In India
Profit Margin Inside Coca Cola Dealership
Talking about profit margin inside Coca Cola Distributorship, different profit margin is given on all the products inside it because the company makes many types of products, then different profit margin is given on top of all. It is Coca Cola Dealership and profit margin is told at the time when dealership is given, then you can get information about it by contacting the company Coca Cola agency kaise le
Coca Cola Dealership Contact Number
Consumer Helpline: 1800-208-2653
Coca Cola Dealership Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir