On Wellness Tree, we will sometimes have a guest article written by a health professional that talks about their area of expertise. This time, we are fortunate to have Nicki from Apana Health and Wellness, who has been performing Colon Hydrotherapy Near Me (often referred to as colonics) for the past six years. Nicki has helped a lot of people feel better through her work. If you’ve ever been curious about Colon Detox but weren’t sure if you wanted to give it a try, this article is for you. Or, if you are completely unfamiliar with the concept of detoxification and cleansing and would like to learn more, this is the ideal opportunity for you to learn more about what actually takes place during a colonic, the conditions that it is effective in treating, and the benefits of the treatment. over to Nicky.
If the colon, which is the most crucial organ for sustaining excellent health and wellness, is overworked, then our entire system will be put under stress. If we colon detox in a gentle way, we can help the body’s natural ability to get rid of toxins, heal, and get healthy again. This is our natural inheritance. A colon that isn’t working right is the biggest obstacle to being in good health. Colon hydrotherapy near me is done by slowly and gently putting a filtered water solution into the colon through the rectum. Even though none of the parts of the treatment contain chemicals or drugs, the treatment as a whole is both relaxing and effective. Colon detox is performed with a closed system at Apana Health and Wellness. During this process, filtered water is passed through a UV light chamber and then injected at low pressure through a disposable syringe. In order to stimulate the colon, we make use of both warm and cold water in addition to pulsing techniques. The therapist is there and stays in full control of the operation at all times, even though abdominal massage helps. It shouldn’t be a surprise that more and more people are learning about the many benefits of colonic hydrotherapy in this day and age, since there are many things in the environment that can be harmful, such as high levels of stress, bad food, and not enough physical activity.
Colon Hydrotherapy Near Me may be helpful in the following situations:
- liver overload caused by drugs or alcohol
- Syndrome of the Irritable Bowel
- Syndrome of Persistent Tiredness
- Back ache
- Pain in the head and an inability to concentrate
- Skin Disorders
- Symptoms such as bloating and flatulence
- Digestive difficulties
- An overgrowth of yeast or Candida
A Few Advantages:
- As part of the cleansing process, harmful waste is broken down and the byproducts are carefully removed so that the colon can work better.
- Hydration: Staying hydrated lubricates the colon, which allows for better waste breakdown and makes it easier to eliminate waste.
- Stimulate: When colonics are done right, they can stimulate reflex points that are linked to different organs in the body. This improves the body’s health as a whole.
- Stimulating peristalsis and strengthening the bowel: Both hot and cold water treatments can help stimulate peristalsis and strengthen the bowel. This gets rid of waste that is especially hard to move and lets the colon get back to doing what it is supposed to do.
- Stress can cause tension in our bodies, which can slow down some of our natural functions, especially in the colon. Colonics can help with constipation, which is often caused by stress, which makes the colon contract.
- Restore makes a clean environment for good microorganisms to grow back and for pH levels to be adjusted.