Consumer trends & preferences market is expected to undergo robust CAGR during the forecast period. The major factors propelling the growth of the market are changing consumers lifestyle coupled with increasing disposable income across the globe. The growing trend for online shopping is also boosting up the market growth. Further, the growing FMCG sector and growing technological advancement are some other key factors which are expected to drive the growth of global consumer trends & preferences market by 2027.
Online marketing is playing a very important role in the latest trend & preferences market across the globe. Since online shopping continues to gain grip among consumers, over 80% of people across the globe have now purchased apparel, shoes, or consumer electronics online at least once. Consumers are now putting themselves first and that’s why they are looking forward to ways that can simplify their lives. They are progressively looking for flexibility in their lifestyles and are prepared to take risks. Adopting clean-living, advance lifestyle, advance technological products and increasing spending power are all the factors that are contributing to the growth in the consumer trends & preferences market.
Global consumer trends & preferences market can be segmented based on demographic representation, FMCG market, consumer durables market, retail market and region. The retail market has led the overall market in 2021 and is undergoing continuous growth owing to the increasing demand for electronic, clothing and other retail products around the globe. The market is expected to lead in terms of share during the forecast period as well.
Regionally, Asia-Pacific dominated the market in 2021 with share of over around 30% of the market owing to region’s large consumer population, high demand for good quality products and positive government policies. North America was the second largest region in the same year accounting for over 25% of the market followed by Europe.
Major companies operating in global consumer trends & preferences market include Procter & Gamble, PepsiCo., Unilever Plc, AB InBev., Coca Cola, JBS, Phillip Morris, L’Oréal., Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Costco Wholesale Corporation, Kroger Company, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., Tesco PLC, Carrefour SA, Amazon.com, Inc. and Metro Group AG, among others. Companies are focusing on launching products which are tailored to local tastes and preferences. Also, the market is witnessing demand for products that are recyclable or are made up of recyclable goods in order to promote environment conservation.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of global consumer trends & preferences market.
- To forecast global consumer trends & preferences market based on demographic representation, FMCG market, consumer durables market, retail market, company and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global consumer trends & preferences market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions etc. in global consumer trends & preferences market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players operating in the global consumer trends & preferences market.
Download Free Sample Report@
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of consumer trends & preferences companies across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the companies which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research.
TechSci Research calculated global consumer trends & preferences market size using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end user industries and its application across various service types were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analysing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Consumer trends & preferences companies/partners
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, industry associations, forums and alliances related to consumer trends & preferences market
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as consumer trends & preferences companies and service providers, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global consumer trends & preferences market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Global Consumer Trends & Preferences Market, By Demographic Representation:
- Socio-Economic Classifications
- Global Consumer Trends & Preferences Market, By Type:
- Consumer Durables
- Global Consumer Trends & Preferences Market, By Consumer Share:
- Disposable Income Analysis
- By Average Spends
- On Category
- On Product
- Global Consumer Trends & Preferences Market, By Region:
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- North America
- United States
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global consumer trends & preferences market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
- Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
It is an upcoming report to be released soon. If you wish an early delivery of this report or want to confirm the date of release, please contact us at email@example.com
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017