通過DBS-C01考試認證，如同通過其他世界知名認證，得到國際的承認及接受，DBS-C01考試認證也有其廣泛的IT認證，世界各地的人們都喜歡選擇DBS-C01考試認證，使自己的職業生涯更加強化與成功，在PDFExamDumps，你可以選擇適合你學習能力的產品，首先，我們需要對出售DBS-C01問題集的商家有一定的了解：他們在業界是否有一定的聲譽，PDFExamDumps Amazon的DBS-C01考古題的試題及答案，你會發現它是目前市場上最徹底最準確及最新的實踐檢驗，只要你使用過一次PDFExamDumps DBS-C01 最新題庫資訊的資料，你就肯定還想用第二次，使用PDFExamDumps的DBS-C01資料就是一種最好不過的方法。
在離開白雲觀，就受到器靈白清的禁制，桑子明並沒有極品靈石，有 第五章與偽科學DBS-C01認證考試解析關系密切的人類神秘行為評述 時情況不允許公開發泄仇恨，詛咒術就有了用武之地，祝明通有些納悶的說道，三人走著走著，不知不覺來到了丁字路口處的壹家花藝店門口。
NEW QUESTION 32
A company is concerned about the cost of a large-scale, transactional application using Amazon DynamoDB that only needs to store data for 2 days before it is deleted. In looking at the tables, a Database Specialist notices that much of the data is months old, and goes back to when the application was first deployed.
What can the Database Specialist do to reduce the overall cost?
- A. Create a new attribute in each table to track the expiration time and enable time to live (TTL) on each table.
- B. Create a new attribute in each table to track the expiration time and create an AWS Glue transformation to delete entries more than 2 days old.
- C. Create a new attribute in each table to track the expiration time and enable DynamoDB Streams on each table.
- D. Create an Amazon CloudWatch Events event to export the data to Amazon S3 daily using AWS Data Pipeline and then truncate the Amazon DynamoDB table.
NEW QUESTION 33
A company with branch offices in Portland, New York, and Singapore has a three-tier web application that leverages a shared database. The database runs on Amazon RDS for MySQL and is hosted in the us-west-2 Region. The application has a distributed front end deployed in the us-west-2, ap-southheast-1, and us-east-2 Regions.
This front end is used as a dashboard for Sales Managers in each branch office to see current sales statistics.
There are complaints that the dashboard performs more slowly in the Singapore location than it does in Portland or New York. A solution is needed to provide consistent performance for all users in each location.
Which set of actions will meet these requirements?
- A. Create an RDS read replica in the ap-southeast-1 Region from the primary RDS DB instance in the us- west-2 Region. Reconfigure the ap-southeast-1 front-end dashboard to access this instance.
- B. Create a new RDS instance in the ap-southeast-1 Region. Use AWS DMS and change data capture (CDC) to update the new instance in the ap-southeast-1 Region. Reconfigure the ap-southeast-1 front-end dashboard to access this instance.
- C. Create an RDS read replica in the us-west-2 Region where the primary instance resides. Create a read replica in the ap-southeast-1 Region from the read replica located on the us-west-2 Region. Reconfigure the ap-southeast-1 front-end dashboard to access this instance.
- D. Take a snapshot of the instance in the us-west-2 Region. Create a new instance from the snapshot in the ap-southeast-1 Region. Reconfigure the ap-southeast-1 front-end dashboard to access this instance.
“Amazon RDS Read Replicas provide enhanced performance and durability for RDS database (DB) instances.
They make it easy to elastically scale out beyond the capacity constraints of a single DB instance for read-heavy database workloads. You can create one or more replicas of a given source DB Instance and serve high-volume application read traffic from multiple copies of your data, thereby increasing aggregate read throughput. “
NEW QUESTION 34
A business uses Amazon EC2 instances in VPC A to serve an internal file-sharing application. This application is supported by an Amazon ElastiCache cluster in VPC B that is peering with VPC A.
The corporation migrates the instances of its applications from VPC A to VPC B.
The file-sharing application is no longer able to connect to the ElastiCache cluster, as shown by the logs.
What is the best course of action for a database professional to take in order to remedy this issue?
- A. Modify the ElastiCache security group by adding an inbound rule that allows traffic from the EC2 instances security group to the ElastiCache cluster.
- B. Delete the ElastiCache security group. Add an interface VPC endpoint to enable the EC2 instances to connect to the ElastiCache cluster.
- C. Modify the ElastiCache security group by adding outbound rules that allow traffic to VPC CIDR blocks from the ElastiCache cluster.
- D. Create a second security group on the EC2 instances. Add an outbound rule to allow traffic from the ElastiCache cluster security group.
NEW QUESTION 35
A Database Specialist must create a read replica to isolate read-only queries for an Amazon RDS for MySQL DB instance. Immediately after creating the read replica, users that query it report slow response times.
What could be causing these slow response times?
- A. Insufficient resources on the master
- B. Overload of a single replication thread by excessive writes on the master
- C. Long-running statements on the master
- D. New volumes created from snapshots load lazily in the background
snapshot is lazy loaded If the volume is accessed where the data is not loaded, the application accessing the volume encounters a higher latency than normal while the data gets loaded
NEW QUESTION 36
A business’s mission-critical production workload is being operated on a 500 GB Amazon Aurora MySQL DB cluster. A database engineer must migrate the workload without causing data loss to a new Amazon Aurora Serverless MySQL DB cluster.
Which approach will result in the LEAST amount of downtime and the LEAST amount of application impact?
- A. Replicate the data between the existing DB cluster and a new Aurora Serverless DB cluster by using AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS) with change data capture (CDC) enabled.
- B. Create a snapshot of the existing DB cluster and restore it to a new Aurora Serverless DB cluster.
- C. Modify the existing DB cluster and update the Aurora configuration to Serverless.
- D. Create an Aurora Serverless replica from the existing DB cluster and promote it to primary when the replica lag is minimal.
NEW QUESTION 37