How To Get Domino’s Franchise In India: Domino’s Pizza is the second-largest fast-food company in America and Domino’s Pizza was started from a small store in the United States in 1960 and has now become the leading brand for delicious pizza around the world, Domino’s Pizza business in more than 70 countries and has more than 15000 outlets across the world and the company is slowly expanding its business.
There are more than 550 Domino’s stores in India and it is spread in more than 120 cities of India, accounts for 72% of Pizza delivery in India but in India, Domino’s Pizza franchises are coming under Jubilant FoodWorks limited i.e. any If you want to take a franchise of this company then you can take it under Jubilant FoodWorks Limited and Domino’s Pizza makes Domino’s Pasta, Cake, Bread, Very Indian, Chicken Wings and different types of products but Pizza is the most liked then any person who wants to take Domino’s Pizza franchises in India, then here we will tell how Domino’s Pizza franchises can be taken and how much investment has to be made for this. Here we are going to tell you how to get domino’s franchise in India:
- Land Required For Domino's Franchise
- Domino's Franchise Cost In India
- Domino's Franchise Retail Store
- Terms & Agreement For Taking Domino's Franchise
- Domino's Franchise Training And Support
- Domino's Franchise Application
- Domino's Pizza Contact Number
Land Required For Domino’s Franchise
If any person wants to open a restaurant by taking Domino’s franchise, then he should have a lot of land, only then he can open a restaurant by taking Domino’s franchise because a good restaurant has to be built inside it and good parking space.
And if you want a good space in front of the restaurant, then there should be a total of 5000 to 10,000 square feet for everyone, only then you can do business well and the most important thing is that the location on which the restaurant will open should be correct.
Also Read: How To Get Pizza Hut Franchise: Cost, Apply Online, Contact Number
Documents Related To Land For Taking Domino’s Franchise:
- All the documents of the land should be with title and address.
- The document should be clear
- If the land is taken on Lease then there should be a Lease agreement.
- Any Govt above the ground. Shouldn’t be an issue.
- The location should be On-Road and according to the rules of the company, your location should be there.
Domino’s Franchise Cost In India
If any person wants to take a domino’s franchise in India then a lot of investment has to be made and investment depends on your land.
After that, you will have to pay for the restaurant and some security deposit will also have to be done, so overall if you have at least 1.5 crore to 2 crore rupees, then you can take Domino’s franchise but tell you that Domino’s is of three types.
Franchisees give and different investments have to be made for everyone, so you can set up a good business by making one investment.
Domino’s Franchise Retail Store
- Traditional Stores: Retail outlets are primarily shopping centers, strip centers, and similar retail locations with suitable parking for delivery vehicles and customers of the store. Domino’s Pizza is a traditional store for delivery and carry-out services.
- Non-Traditional Stores: This store is located above the office building, shopping mall, stadium, toll road, airport, zoo, etc. Location, inside it you can sell Domino’s products as well as other products.
- Transitional Stores: This store is opened in some selected markets, the customers are less on this location, these stores are opened for some selected customers.
Terms & Agreement For Taking Domino’s Franchise
The agreement for domino’s franchise in India is for 10 years, after that you can renew it by paying some money, but if there is some problem regarding taking the company and the franchisee or the customer is not given a good facility then the company will return the franchise:
- Initial Franchise Agreement for Standard Franchise and Non-Traditional Store Franchise- 10 Years
- Franchise Agreement for Transitional Stores- 5 Years
Domino’s Franchise Training And Support
If any person wants to take Domino’s franchise in India, then first the company will give him training and he will have to work within Domino’s for a few days, after that, the company will give the franchise of Domino’s and the company does complete help inside the restaurant like decoration and interior help in all things does
Domino’s Franchise Application
- First of all, you go to the official website of Jubilant Food Works limited https://www.jubilantfoodworks.com/.
- After that, you will get the option of Home Page Contact Us, click on it.
- Then you will get the toll-free number of the company in front of you.
- You can get registration done by calling on them.
Also Read: How To Get Dunkin Donuts Franchise: Cost, Apply Online, Contact Number
Domino’s Pizza Contact Number
Address: Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt. Ltd.
1001 – 1002, Tower – 3,10th floor,
Indiabulls Finance Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg
Elphinstone Road, Mumbai – 400013
Telephone No: 022 – 49135000;
Fax: 022 – 49135001
Official website of Dominos Pizza India www.dominos.co.in