Dosa Plaza Franchise: Dosa Plaza is a chain of fast-food restaurants specializing in South Indian fast food. It was founded in 1997 by Prem Ganpati. Dosa Plaza operates 72 outlets in India, New Zealand, Oman, UAE, and Australia and today the company does business at a very large scale.
And Dosa Plaza is running successfully in 12 states of India. Dosa plaza provides around 104 types of delicious dosa plaza food franchises of two models one is a food court and the other is a dining restaurant so any person who wants to open his dosa restaurant can take the dosa plaza franchise and start your business.
- What is the Dosa Plaza Franchise?
- Dosa Plaza Restaurants Menu
- Requirements For Dosa Plaza Franchise
- Dosa Plaza Franchise Cost in India
- Land Required For Dosa Plaza Restaurant Franchise
- Documents Required For Dosa Plaza Restaurant Franchise
- How to Apply Online For Dosa Plaza Franchise?
- Profit Margin Of Dosa Plaza Franchise
- Dosa Plaza Restaurants Franchise Expansion Location
What is the Dosa Plaza Franchise?
You would know about Dealership or Franchise, if you do not know, then we tell a little bit that a very big company wants to increase its network but it cannot work itself everywhere, so it can work on its own. Gets opened from Branch by name
And gives authority to sell its products or services, it is called Franchise, similarly, Dosa Plaza also gives Franchise to open its branch, so if any person wants to do business with Dosa Plaza Franchise, then it is absolutely right business.
Also Read: Taco Bell Franchise In India
Dosa Plaza Restaurants Menu
Menu: 104 Types of Dosa’s, South Indian meals, Pav Bhaji, Filter Coffee, Variety of Idli, Wada’s.
Menu: 104 Types of Dosa’s, South Indian meals, Variety of Idli, Wada’s, Chinese, Punjabi Dishes, Pav Bhaji, Fresh Juices & Filter Coffee.
Requirements For Dosa Plaza Franchise
If anyone takes Dosa Plaza restaurants Franchise then many things are required like:-
- Space requirement: Good space is required inside it because a godown has to be made inside it.
- Documentation required: Dosa Plaza restaurant franchise requires some documents
- Worker requirement: Dosa Plaza restaurant franchise requires at least 2 or 5 helpers
- Investment requirement: No business can be done without investment and good investment is also required for the Dosa Plaza restaurant franchise.
Dosa Plaza Franchise Cost in India
If anyone wants to take Dosa Plaza’s Franchise, then the investment has to be done in it for a restaurant and the company has to pay a security fee, for all these different investments have to be made and investment land in it. And it depends on the business because if you do business by making restaurants inside your own land, then it will work with less investment and if you have to buy land, then a lot of investment will have to be made inside it.
Investment: 25 to 30 lakhs
Investment: 55 to 60 lakhs
Land Required For Dosa Plaza Restaurant Franchise
It does not require much space inside, it depends on your cafe, how big or how small is the cafe.
Total area: 400 sq. ft.
Total area: 1300-2200 sq. ft.
Documents Required For Dosa Plaza Restaurant Franchise
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Documents
- Financial Document
- GST Number
How to Apply Online For Dosa Plaza Franchise?
If you want to apply online for Dosa Plaza Franchise then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of Dosa Plaza restaurants.
- Franchising option will be available on the home page
- Then on the new page, you will get the option of Click here to download Franchise Form (India), click on it, click on it, then a form will open.
- Fill in all the details in the form after that submit the form.
- After that, the company will contact you.
Also Read: 24 Seven Store Franchise
Profit Margin Of Dosa Plaza Franchise
Talking about profit margin inside Dosa Plaza restaurants Franchise, then different profit margin is given on all the products inside it because the company sells many types of products, then all are different. Profit margin commission is given and profit margin is told at the time when the franchise is given, then you can get information about it by contacting the company.
Dosa Plaza Restaurants Franchise Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir