DPS Franchise: Delhi Public Society School This is one of the foremost and largest privately owned schools. The school has branches in India as well as abroad. The school has lived up to its slogan of ‘Service before Self. Delhi Public School Association runs all the institutions under its banner. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in Delhi is affiliated with some of the schools that are involved in the society.
The first Delhi Public School was opened in 1949 on Mathura Road in New Delhi. Till 1972, the second branch of Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram, Delhi. Subsequently, the association decided to expand across the country, and today, Delhi Public School has more than 150 branches in India, including Patiala, Navi Mumbai, Faridabad, Guwahati, Haridwar, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Ranchi, Rourkela, Lucknow, Cities like Meerut are included. e.t.c. The association also has an international presence. There are 13 Delhi Public Schools abroad including UAE, Bahrain, Indonesia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, Kuwait, etc.
What is Delhi Public School (DPS) Franchise?
If you do not know about Franchise, then we tell you a little bit that a very big company wants to increase its network but it cannot work everywhere itself. She gets the branch opened in her name
And gives authority to sell its products or services, it is called Franchise, similarly, Delhi Public School also gives Franchise to open its branch, so if any person wants to do school by taking DPS Franchise in India then it is absolutely right business.
Also Read: Taco Bell Franchise In India
Requirements Of DPS School Franchise
If anyone takes DPS school Franchise in India then many things are required like:-
- Space requirement: Good space is required inside it because a godown has to be made inside it.
- Documentation required: Some documents are required for Delhi Public School Franchisee.
- Worker requirement: Delhi Public School Franchisee requires at least 10 or 50 helpers
- Investment requirement: No business can be done without investment and good investment is also required for Delhi Public School Franchisee.
Delhi Public School Franchise Cost
Talking about the investment in it, the investment depends on the franchise model and the land, as if you have your own land then a lot will be saved and if the land is taken on rent or if the land is bought then it is very big. Investment is required and secondly, after the franchise model, different investment has to be done according to different models like –
- DPS Franchise fee: 35-40 lakhs
- Total investment: Rs.1 Crore To Rs.15 Crore (if own land)
Land Required For DPS School Franchise In India
In this land is needed for the school and the bigger the school is opened, the more land is required and if the small school is opened then less land is required.
- Store: 5000 Square Feet To 10000 Square Feet
Documents Required For Delhi Public School Franchise
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Documents
- Financial Document
- GST Number
Property Document (PD): Documents of Property Document are checked
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
- Lease Agreement
DPS Franchise Application Form
If you want to register for Delhi Public School Franchise, then you can register online for it, for this follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of Delhi Public School.
- On the home page, you will get the option of contact, click on it, then a form will open.
- Download the form and then fill it out and send it to the organization along with all the documents.
- Then the organization will contact you after a few days.
Also Read: 24 Seven Store Franchise
Delhi Public School Franchise Contact Number
The Delhi Public School Society
F-Block, East of Kailash
New Delhi- 110065, India
Phone- +91 11 43126700, +91 11 26439858, +91 11 26223173
Fax- +91 11 26472002, +91 11 26288911
Official website of Delhi Public school