How To Get DTDC Franchise? DTDC (Desk to Desk Courier & Cargo) is an Indian courier delivery service company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. DTDC handles 12 million shipments per month. It acquired a 52 percent stake in Eurostar’s Eurostar Express of the United Arab Emirates and in April 2013 In 2014, DTDC acquired 70% of Nikko Logistics.
And in June 2013, the French courier company Geopost (owned by La Poste) acquired a 42 percent stake in DTDC and today this company does business on a very large scale within India and is included in India’s top courier delivery company. Provides franchise to increase network so that the company can open more and more branches and provide services to more and more customers, then any person who wants to do logistics business can take DTDC Courier Franchise and have a good business.
- What is DTDC Courier Franchise?
- What Are The Requirements To Start A DTDC Franchise?
- Benefits of DTDC franchise
- DTDC Franchise Cost
- Land Required For DTDC Franchise
- Documents Required For DTDC Logistics Franchise
- DTDC Franchise Apply Online
- Profit Margin Within DTDC Logistics Franchise
- DTDC Courier Franchise Contact Number
- DTDC Logistics Franchise Expansion Location
What is DTDC Courier Franchise?
If you do not know about DTDC Courier Franchise Dealership or Franchise, then you will know a little bit and give authorization to sell its products or services, it is called a dealership, similarly, DTDC also gives franchisees for its courier delivery services.
Within this, the company’s logistics outlets are opened and courier delivery services have to be provided to the customer, and commission is given by the company according to the delivery and anyone who wants to do business with DTDC can take DTDC Logistics Franchise.
What Are The Requirements To Start A DTDC Franchise?
If anyone takes DTDC Franchise then many things are required like:-
Space requirement: Good space is required inside it because an office has to be built inside it after that a computerized working space is required.
Documentation required: DTDC Logistics Franchisee requires some documents like some personal documents and some property-related documents.
Equipment required: Some equipment is also required inside it like; vehicles, barcode scanners, stickers, printers, etc.
Employee requirement: DTDC Logistics Franchisee requires at least 10 employees, in which everyone should be from driver to cleaner
Investment requirement: No business can be done without investment and DTDC Logistics Franchise also requires good investment.
Benefits of DTDC franchise
- Return on investment is guaranteed
- This company has built a huge network in the last 26 years with 10500+ channel partners
- The company has a sustainable business model from which it grows continuously.
- Offers a variety of franchise models
DTDC Franchise Cost
In this, it has to be done for the investment office, after that a vehicle has to be bought and workers are also needed, for all these things, separate investment has to be made and in this, many types of franchise models are given by the company. Investments have to be made accordingly like;
- Category A: Rs.1,50,000
- Category B: Rs.1,00,000
- Category C: Rs.50,000
Franchise Fees: No Fees. Only Security Deposit and Set-up Fee
Royalty Fees: 10% of turnover
Marketing cost (Percentage of sales): Company does (5%)
Working Capital (per month)
- Category A: Rs.1,00,000
- Category B: Rs.50,000
- Category C: Rs.25,000
Return on Investment:- 20%
No. of employees required to run a franchise unit
- Category A: 4
- Category B: 3
- Category C: 2
Expected break-even time:- > 20%
Average Business From A Franchise Unit
- Category A: Rs.1,50,000 p.m.
- Category B: Rs.75,000 p.m.
- Category C: Rs.40,000 p.m.
Land Required For DTDC Franchise
Talking about the land inside it, then it needs an office in which products have to be kept and some is needed for parking your vehicle, land is needed for both these things.
- Office: 500 Square Feet To 700 Square Feet
- Other Space: 200 Square Feet To 500 Square Feet
Total Space:1000 Square Feet To 1500 Square Feet
Documents Required For DTDC Logistics Franchise
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number
- Financial Document
- GST Number
Property Document (PD): Documents of Property Document are checked
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
- Lease Agreement
DTDC Franchise Apply Online
If anyone wants to apply online for DTDC Logistics Franchise then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of DTDC Logistics Franchise.
- On the home page, the option of Contact will be found, click on it, then a form will open.
- Fill in all the details inside the form, after that click on submit the form, then the whole detail will go to the company.
- Then the company will contact after a few days.
Profit Margin Within DTDC Logistics Franchise
Talking about profit margin within DTDC Logistics Franchise Ecom Express Logistics, different profit margins are given on services inside it and profit margin is told at the time when dealership is given, then contact the company about it can get information
DTDC Courier Franchise Contact Number
- Ahmedabad 7305770577
- Bangalore 7305770577
- Chandigarh 7305770577
- Chennai 7305770577
- Delhi 7305770577
- Ghaziabad 7305770577
- Hyderabad 7305770577
- Jaipur 7305770577
- Kolkata 7305770577
- Mumbai 7305770577
- Pune 7305770577
DTDC Logistics Franchise Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir