Dunkin Donuts Franchise: Dunkin’ Donuts LLC, also known as Dunkin’, is an American multinational coffee and donut company. This company is a quick-service restaurant service. It was founded by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts in 1950 and is the “world’s largest coffee maker”. Shop and Donut Shop is a chain, today this company does business in more than 60 countries and the company has more than 20000 outlets within India.
Where the best quality services and products are provided to the customer, Dunkin sells more than 2 million cups of coffee and beverages worldwide.
The company provides many items like sandwiches, bagels, beverages, donuts, burgers to the customer and there is a lot of demand for the company’s product and demand is expected to increase in the coming time, so if any person does business with Dunkin Donuts Franchise, then it is absolutely the right business in which good earning can be done.
- What is Dunkin Donuts Franchise?
- Requirements For A Dunkin Donuts Restaurant Franchise
- Benefits Of A Dunkin Donuts Franchise
- Dunkin Donuts Franchise Cost
- Land for the Dunkin' Donuts franchise
- Documents Required for Dunkin' Donuts Franchise
- Dunkin Donuts Franchise Apply Online
- Profit Margin Within the Dunkin' Donuts Franchise
- Dunkin Donuts Franchise Contact Number
- Dunkin Donuts Franchise Expansion Location
What is Dunkin Donuts Franchise?
If you do not know about the Franchise, then we tell you a little bit that a very big company wants to increase its network but it cannot work itself everywhere, then it is under its own name gets opened from the branch
And gives authority to sell its products or services, it is called Franchise, similarly, Dunkin Donuts also gives Franchise to open its branch, so if any person wants to do business with Dunkin Donuts Franchise, then it is absolutely right business.
Requirements For A Dunkin Donuts Restaurant Franchise
If you take Dunkin Donuts Franchise, then many things are needed like:-
- Space requirement: Good space is required inside it because a godown has to be made inside it.
- Documentation required: Dunkin Donuts Franchise requires some documents
- Worker requirement: Dunkin Donuts franchise requires at least 20 or 30 helpers
- Investment requirement: No business can be done without investment and the Dunkin’ Donuts franchise also requires good investment.
Benefits Of A Dunkin Donuts Franchise
- This is a budget cafe
- Less investment hence less chance of risk
- Large consumer base
- Low working capital
- Perennial demand
- Brakes are also easy to find
Dunkin Donuts Franchise Cost
If anyone wants to take a Dunkin Donuts Franchise, then the investment has to be done in it for a shop and the company has to pay a security fee, for all these different investments have to be made, and investment in it. Depends on the land and business because if you do business by making restaurants/cafes inside your own land, then it will work with less investment and if you have to buy land, then you will have to invest a lot in it.
- Franchise Fees:- Rs.3 Lakhs To Rs.5 Lakhs
- Shop Cost: Rs.20 Lakhs To Rs.30 Lakhs
- Other Charges: Rs.3 Lakhs To Rs.5 Lakhs
- Total Investment: Rs.40 Lakhs To Rs.50 Lakhs
Land for the Dunkin’ Donuts franchise
It does not require much space inside, it depends on your cafe, how big or how small is the cafe.
- Shop: 200 Square Feet To 500 Square Feet
Documents Required for Dunkin’ Donuts Franchise
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Documents
- Financial Document
- GST Number
Property Document (PD): Documents of Property Document are checked
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
- Lease Agreement
Dunkin Donuts Franchise Apply Online
For Dunkin Donuts Franchise within India, you have to contact Jubilant Foodworks Limited, the same company that gives the franchise for this Jubilant Foodworks Limited is the master franchisee of Domino’s Pizza in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal, which has Domino’s Pizza is the sole and exclusive right to own and operate restaurants in these territories. For any franchise-related questions, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Profit Margin Within the Dunkin’ Donuts Franchise
Talking about profit margin inside Dunkin Donuts Franchise, different profit margin is given on all the products inside it because the company sells many types of products, then different profit margin is given on top of all. And the profit margin is told at the time when the dealership is given, then you can contact the company to get information about all dunkin’ donuts franchises
Dunkin Donuts Franchise Contact Number
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited
5th Floor, Tower D, Plot No. 5,
Logix Techno Park, Sector 127,
Noida – 201 304, U.P., India
Corporate Identity Number
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited
Plot No. 1A, Sector -16A,
Noida – 201301, U.P., India
Ph: +91 0120 4090500
Fax: +91 0120 4090599
For Media Related Queries:
Ms. Sylvia Dutta email@example.com
Dunkin Donuts Franchise Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir,