FedEx Franchise: FedEx Corporation is an American multinational courier service company headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. “FedEx” is named after the company’s parent air division, Federal Express.
Today the company ranks among the top international courier service companies. This company has many different segments like; FedEx Express, TNT Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight and FedEx Services etc.
Today this company does business in more than 220 countries such as: United Kingdom, Canada, China, India, Mexico, Brazil, France, Poland and South Africa etc and is providing courier service on thousands of pin codes and the company has established its own huge. A network has been maintained by which the company provides good services to its customers, so if any person wants to do courier business, then they can take FedEx Courier Franchise and start their business.
- What Is the Fedex Courier Franchise?
- What Are The Requirements To Start A FedEx Courier Franchise?
- Benefits Of Fedex Franchise
- FedEx Franchise Cost
- Land Required To Pick Up FedEx Franchise
- Documents Required For FedEx Courier Franchise
- FedEx Franchise Apply Online
- Profit Margin Within a FedEx Courier Franchise
- FedEx Franchise Contact Number
- FedEx Courier Logistics Franchise Expansion Location
What Is the Fedex Courier Franchise?
You would know about FedEx Courier Franchise Hindi Dealership or Franchise, if you do not know, then we tell a little bit that a very big company wants to increase its network but it cannot work itself everywhere, then it will branch in its own name. It is called Dealership, similarly FedEx also gives franchisees for its courier delivery services.
Within this, the company’s logistics outlets are opened and courier delivery services have to be provided to the customer and commission is given by the company according to the delivery and anyone who wants to do business with DTDC can take FedEx Logistics Franchise.
What Are The Requirements To Start A FedEx Courier Franchise?
If anyone takes FedEx Franchise then many things are required like:-
Space requirement: Good space is required inside it because an office has to be built inside it, after that computerized working space is required.
Documentation required: FedEx Logistics Franchisee requires some documents like some personal documents and some property related documents.
Equipment required: Some equipment is also required inside it like; vehicles, barcode scanners, stickers, printers etc.
Employee requirement: FedEx Logistics franchise requires at least 10 employees, in which everyone should be a driver to a cleaner
Investment requirement: No business can be done without investment and FedEx Logistics Franchisee also requires good investment.
Benefits Of Fedex Franchise
- Return on investment is guaranteed.
- This company has built a huge network in the last 26 years with 10500+ channel partners.
- The company has a sustainable business model from which it grows continuously.
- Offers a variety of franchise models.
FedEx Franchise Cost
In this, it has to be done for the investment office, after that the vehicle has to be bought, then the company also has to pay the franchise fee and the worker is also needed, for all these things separate investment has to be made and in this investment land and Depends on the business because if you have your own land then work will be done in less money and if you have to buy land or rent it then you will have to invest more.
- Land Cost: Around Rs.20 Lakhs To Rs.25 Lakhs (If the land is your own then this money will not be charged)
- Franchise Fees: Around Rs.5 Lakhs To Rs.7 Lakhs
- Office Cost: Around Rs.5 Lakhs To Rs.7 Lakhs
- Other Charges: Around Rs.3 Lakhs To Rs.5 Lakhs
- Total Investment: Around Rs.15 Lakhs To Rs.20 Lakhs (If Own Land)
Land Required To Pick Up FedEx Franchise
Talking about the land inside it, it needs an office in which products have to be kept and some is needed for parking your vehicle, land is needed for both these things.
- Office: 500 Square Feet To 700 Square Feet
- Other Space: 200 Square Feet To 500 Square Feet
Total Space: 800 Square Feet To 1200 Square Feet
Documents Required For FedEx Courier Franchise
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph Email ID , Phone Number
- Other Documents
- Financial Document
- GST Number
Property Document (PD): Documents of Property Document are checked
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
- Lease Agreement
FedEx Franchise Apply Online
If anyone wants to apply for the FedEx Courier franchise online then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of the FedEx Courier franchise.
- Click on the Contact Us option on the home page.
- Then a new page will open where click on GO TO THE FORM.
- After clicking on GO TO THE FORM a form will open.
- Fill all the details inside the form, after that click on submit the form, then the whole detail will go to the company.
- Then the company will contact after a few days.
Profit Margin Within a FedEx Courier Franchise
Talking about profit margin within FedEx Courier Logistics, different profit margins are given on services inside it and profit margin is told at the time when dealership is given, then by contacting the company can get information about
FedEx Franchise Contact Number
1800 209 6161 / 1800 22 6161 for International services or
1800 419 4343 for Domestic services
In case the toll free numbers are inaccessible, please call 022 25714444
FedEx Courier Logistics Franchise Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu ,Jammu and Kashmir,