Grofers Franchise: Grofers is an Indian Online Grocery Delivery Service company. This company was started in the year 2013. As of 2018, the company has raised approximately $ 535.5 million from investors including SoftBank, Tiger Global, and Sequoia Capital.
Currently, in 29 cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Aligarh, Agra, Ahmedabad, Gurugram, Noida, Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Faridabad, Meerut, Rohtak, Bhiwadi, Moradabad, Mathura Grofers operates. Working in Sonipat, Guwahati, Panipat, Durgapur, Vadodara, Allahabad, Modinagar.
During the coronavirus pandemic in 2020, Grofers, along with Amazon India and Big Basket, were among the few online grocery platforms that continued to operate in India and the company is also opening its own offline store so that anyone can visit the Grocery store.
What is Grofers Franchise?
If you do not know about Grofers Franchise Dealership or Franchise, then you will know a little bit And gives authorization to sell its products or services, it is called Dealership or Franchise, similarly Grofers Supermarket is also opening its new branch to increase its network and reach its product to its customers.
Grofers Supermarket gives two types of franchise because some people take more risk with more budget and some do business with less budget and take less risk then there is a different franchise model for both like a FOFO model (FRANCHISE OWNED franchise OPERATED) and the second FOCO model, the company gives franchise according to these two models.
Grofers Franchise Cost
The investment depends on the franchise model and the land, as if you have your own land then a lot of money will be saved and if the land is taken on rent or land is bought, then a lot of investment is required. And secondly, the franchise model has to make a different investment according to the different model-like.
- Franchise Fee: Rs.2 Lakhs To Rs.3 Lakhs
- Building Cost: Rs.15 Lakhs To Rs.20 Lakhs (If you have your own land then this cost will not be applicable)
- Other Expenses: Rs.10 Lakhs
- Total investment: Rs.15 Lakhs To Rs.20 Lakhs (if own land)
Grofers Franchise Benefits
- 100% good quality products
- 24*7 customer support
- All brand products in one store
- Electronic billing facility with cash on delivery
- Marketing, advertising, and branding are supported by the company.
Land Required For Grofers Franchise
In this, land is needed for a store and a godown, and the bigger the store is opened, the more land is needed and if you open a small store then less land is required.
- Store: 1500 Square Feet To 2000 Square Feet
- Total Space: 1500 Square Feet To 2000 Square Feet
Documents Required For Grofers Franchise
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof:- Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof:- Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Documents
- Financial Document
- GST Number
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
- Lease Agreement
Grofers Franchise Apply Online
If you want to register for Grofers Franchise, then you can register online for it, for this follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of Grofers.
- On the home page, you will get the option of contact, click on it, then a form will open.
- Download the form and then fill it out and send it to the company along with all the documents.
- Then the company will contact after a few days.
Also Read: How To Get Cadbury Dealership?
Profit Margin Within Grofers Franchise
Talking about profit margin inside Grofers Franchise, different profit margin is given on all the products inside it because the company sells many types of products, then different profit margin is given on all of them. Grofers Franchise Franchise Hindi) and profit margin is told at the time when the dealership is given, then you can get information about it by contacting the company.
Grofers Franchise Contact Number
Contact Us at 1800-208-8888
Grofers Franchise Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir,