Hero Dealership: Hero MotoCorp is the largest motorcycle company in the world. By the way, this company was formed by Hero Cycles and Honda Motor in 1984, then later these two companies separated and both started making different motorcycles. Now the operation of this company is in the hands of the son of Brijmohan Lal Munjal and Dr. Pawan Munjal of the company. Hero MotorCorp was established on 19 January 1984 in Gurgaon, Haryana State, India, this company has established its plants in Gurgaon in Haryana State and Dharuhera Haridwar in Uttarakhand State.
Between 2010 and 2011, the company had launched 6 new models in the market, by the way, today the company has taken out many models like its most famous bike Hero Splendor Plus and the second best selling bike of this company Hero. HF Deluxe. The same is his third bike Hero Glamor and the list of expensive bikes of this company. The next bike is Hero X-Plus 200T and the name of the next bike of this company is Hero Xtreme 160R and the next bike comes up in the list of expensive bikes of this company. And its name is Hero XF3R Now let’s talk about this company’s scooter that currently only 3 scooters of this company are available in the market, the first scooter is Hero Maestro and the second scooter is Hero Destini and the last scooter of this company is Hero Pleasure Plus.
- How To Open A Hero Bike Showroom?
- Hero Dealership Cost
- Hero Bike Franchise Land Requirement
- Documents Required For Hero Dealership
- Hero Motocorp Franchise Services and Training
- How To Apply Online For Hero Franchise Opening?
- Hero Dealership Application Form Online
- Hero Dealership Contact Number
- Hero Motocorp New Dealership Expansion
- Hero Motocorp Bike List
- Hero Dealership Related FAQs
How To Open A Hero Bike Showroom?
If you want to open a Hero Bike Agency, then first you have to find the land which is near the market or it is on the highway. If you do not have land, then you will have to take some place on lease, that is, you will have to take that place on rent. If you have to take Hero Bike Dealership, then first of all you have to keep in mind that in the district where you are taking Hero dealership there is no other dealer already in that district. If you already have a dealer in your district, you may find it difficult to get a dealership.
If you want to do business with Hero, then you will have to take land or place where you need to have enough space for service and also you will need a lot of space to keep bikes and also for bike showrooms. A lot of space will be needed.
Also Read: How To Get Jawa Bike Dealership?
Hero Dealership Cost
- Land cost: Rs. 50 lakh to 1 crore approx.
- Agency building cost: Around 25 to 50 lakhs.
- Security fee: Rs. 5 lakh to 10 lakhs.
- Stock: Depend on your budget minimum 10 to 20 lakhs.
- Staff Salary: Average Salary around 2 to 4 lakhs.
- Other Charges: Minimum 5 lakhs.
Hero Bike Franchise Land Requirement
If you want to open a Hero Motorcycle Showroom, then it is very important for you to know how much land is required to take a dealership. And it is important to have the land at a good place because there is a need for a service center at that place too. Along with this, proper space is also needed for the showroom and at the same time you will also need enough space for the stock and with that the land should be above the good location only then hero bike agencies can be found.
- Lounge: 500 square feet To 800 square feet.
- Work Area: 1500 square feet To 2000 square feet.
- Parking Area for Bikes: 1000 square feet To 1500 square feet.
- Space for Performance Bikes: 500 square feet To 1000 square feet.
Total Space: 5000 square feet To 10000 square feet.
Terms And Conditions Of The Company Related To Land
- There should be no government objection to the land.
- Your land should be on the road or adjacent to the market.
- The company does not have a dealership inside the village.
Documents Required For Hero Dealership
Personal document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document like:-
- ID Proof: Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card.
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill.
- Bank Account with Passbook
- Photograph, Email ID, Mobile Number
Property Document: Property Document is checked.
- Complete Property document with title & Address.
- Lease agreement (If property is on Lease).
Hero Motocorp Franchise Services and Training
- Whenever someone takes a dealership of Hero Motocorp, the company helps him a lot like:
- Helps her dealer a lot in designing and setting up the showroom.
- It also helps in the growth of business.
- The company also helps in regional advertising.
- Gives training to all the employees, the owner is also given training.
- And much help is available from the company side.
How To Apply Online For Hero Franchise Opening?
The process of applying online to open Hero Bike Showroom is very easy. If you want to take Hero Bike Agency, then we have explained the complete process of taking Hero Bike Dealership, you can apply for the Hero Bike Showroom online by looking at the process given below.
Hero Dealership Application Form Online
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Hero Motocorp.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, the option of PARTNER WITH US will be found on the right side, you have to click on it.
- After doing this a new page will open.
- On this page, you will see the option of START APPLICATION, click on it.
- After clicking on START APPLICATION a form will open in front of you.
- Enter all the information asked in the form correctly.
- After that you will get the option of SAVE & CONTINUE below, click on it.
- Then some more details will be asked from you, after filling that your online registration will be completed and the company will contact you as soon as possible.
Hero Dealership Contact Number
If you are Hero Motocorp Ltd. If you want to get any information from them, then you can contact their toll free number, their toll free number is 1800 266 0018.
For more information, you can also contact the address given below.
Hero Motocorp Ltd.
34, Community Centre, Basant lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi- 1100057, India
Tel:- +91-11-26142451, 26144121
Fax:- +91-11-26143321, 26143198
Hero Motocorp New Dealership Expansion
- Andhra Pradesh Amaravati
- Arunachal Pradesh Itanagar
- Assam Dispur
- Bihar Patna
- Chhattisgarh Raipur
- Goa Panaji
- Gujarat Gandhinagar
- Haryana Chandigarh
- Himachal Pradesh Shimla
- Jharkhand Ranchi
- Karnataka Bengaluru
- Kerala Thiruvananthapuram
- Madhya Pradesh Bhopal
- Maharashtra Mumbai
- Manipur Imphal
- Meghalaya Shillong
- Mizoram Aizawl
- Nagaland Kohima
- Odisha Bhubaneswar
- Punjab Chandigarh
- Rajasthan Jaipur
- Sikkim Gangtok
- Tamil Nadu Chennai
- Telangana Hyderabad
- Tripura Agartala
- Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Uttarakhand Dehradun
- West Bengal Kolkata
Hero Motocorp Bike List
- Splendor Plus
- HF Deluxe
- Passion Pro
- Pleasure Plus
- Super Splendor
- XPulse 200
- Xtreme 160R
- Maestro Edge 125
- Splendor iSmart
- Destini 125
- Xtreme 200s
- XPulse 200T
- Maestro Edge 110
Hero Dealership Related FAQs
How to Apply Online for Hero Motocorp Dealership?
If you want to take Hero Motocorp Dealership, then first you have to go to the official website of Hero Moto Corp at https://www.heromotocorp.com, then fill the form by clicking on the link of Partner with Us.
Hero Bike Dealership Cost?
Hero Bike Dealership Cost in India starts from as low as Rs 50 Lakhs.
Does Hero Motocorp have a sub-dealer arrangement?
Yes, a sub-dealer arrangement is available in Hero MotoCorp.
What is the process to take Hero Dealership?
The complete procedure to take Hero Dealership is explained in detail in this article.