Hero Electric Dealership:- In the year 1956, the foundation of the brand Hero was laid by Late Mr. Dayanand Munjal with a vision to provide mobility to millions of people in India. In the subsequent years, the brand expanded into various sectors like bicycles, motorcycles, and healthcare and became one of the most well-known and trusted names in India and other parts of the world. After reorganizing the family businesses, Cross Bikes, Hero Exports, and Mediva came under the umbrella of Hero Ecotech, a business conglomerate headed by Mr Vijay Munjal.
Hero Electric is India’s first and largest electric 2-wheeler manufacturer with hundreds of thousands of happy customers and growing. Hero Electric is the leader and market leader in the Indian electric two-wheeler industry. We have been at the forefront of electric mobility in India for over a decade. We believe in providing our consumers with an ecological 2-wheeler solution that, above all, provides our customers with excellent value for money. Hero Electric’s endeavour to make the country green with ‘Zero Pollution’ transportation through its wide range of Electric Vehicles is supported by our Mission “No Emission”.
We are a quality seeker and a quality-conscious entity. Every product manufactured by us is closely inspected, rigorously tested by quality engineers and undergoes 46 stringent quality checks before reaching our clients. Hero Electric is a SA 8000 certified organization that is environmentally conscious, socially responsible and professionally ethical in its business practices.
- Hero Electric Dealership Investment
- Hero Electric Franchise Land Requirement
- Documents Required To Get Hero Electric Franchise Dealership
- Hero Electric Franchise Services and Training
- How To Apply Online To Open Hero Electric Showroom?
- Hero Electric Dealership Apply Online
- Hero Electric Head Office Contact Number
Hero Electric Dealership Investment
If you want to open Hero Electric Agency, then first you have to find the land which is near the market or it is on the highway. If you do not have land, then you will have to take someplace on lease, that is, you will have to take that place on rent. If you want to take Hero Electric Dealership, then first of all you have to keep in mind that there is no other dealer already in the district where you are taking the dealership. If you already have a dealer in your district, you may find it difficult to get a dealership.
If you want to do business with Hero, then you will have to take land or a place where you need to have enough space for service and also you will need a lot of space to keep bikes and also for bike showrooms. A lot of space will be needed.
Land cost: – Rs. 50 lakh to 1 crore approx.
Agency building cost: – Around 25 to 50 lakhs.
Security fee:- Rs. 5 lakh to 10 lakhs.
Stock: – Depending on your budget minimum 10 to 20 lakhs.
Staff salary: – Average Salary is around 2 to 4 lakhs.
Other charges: – Minimum 5 lakhs.
Also Read: How To Get A Yamaha Bike Dealership?
Hero Electric Franchise Land Requirement
If you want to open a Hero Electric Showroom, then you need to know how much land is required to take the dealership. And it is important to have the land in a good place because there is a need for a service centre at that place too. Along with this, proper space is also needed for the showroom and at the same time you will also need enough space for the stock and with that, the land should be above a good location only then Hero Electric Dealership can be found.
- Lounge:- 500 square feet. to 800 square feet.
- Work Area:- 1500 square feet. to 2000 square feet.
- Parking Area for Bikes:- 1000 square feet. to 1500 square feet.
- Space for Performance Bikes:- 500 square feet. to 1000 square feet.
Total Space:- 5000 square feet. To 10000 square feet.
Terms And Conditions Of The Company Related To Land
- There should not be any government objection on the land.
- Your land should be on the road or adjacent to the market.
- The company does not have a dealership inside the village.
Documents Required To Get Hero Electric Franchise Dealership
Personal document (PD):- There are many documents inside the personal document such as:-
- ID Proof: – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card.
- Address Proof: – Ration Card, Electricity Bill.
- Bank Account with Passbook.
- Photograph, Email ID, Mobile Number.
Property Document:- Property Document is checked.
- Complete Property document with title & Address.
- Lease agreement (if you are on lease).
Hero Electric Franchise Services and Training
Whenever someone takes a dealership of Hero Motocorp, the company helps him a lot like:-
- Helps her dealer a lot in designing and setting up the showroom.
- It also helps in the growth of business.
- The company also helps in regional advertising.
- Gives training to all the employees, the owner is also given training.
- And a lot of help is available from the company.
How To Apply Online To Open Hero Electric Showroom?
The process of applying online to open Hero Electric Showroom is very easy. If you want to take Hero Bike Agency, then we have explained the complete process of taking Hero Electric Dealership, you can apply for Hero Electric Showroom Online by looking at the process given below.
Hero Electric Dealership Apply Online
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Hero Electric.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the right side of the home page of the website, you will find the option of PARTNER WITH US, you have to click on it.
- After doing this a new page will open.
- On this page, you will see the option of START APPLICATION, click on it.
- After clicking on START APPLICATION a form will open in front of you.
- Enter all the information asked in the form correctly.
- After that, you will get the option of SAVE & CONTINUE below, click on it.
- Then some more details will be asked from you, after filling that your online registration will be completed and the company will contact you as soon as possible.
Also Read: How To Get Jawa Bike Dealership?
Hero Electric Head Office Contact Number
If you are Hero Electric Ltd. If you want to get any information from them, then you can contact their toll-free number, their toll-free number is 1800 266 0018.
For more information, you can also contact the address given below.
Official Website- Click Here
Address: Plot No 57, Udyog Vihar IV, Sector 18
Gurugram – 122015 (Haryana)
For Customer Support: 9721477308 (During Lockdown)
Other Business Inquiry:- 0124-6830000
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org