How to get Himalaya Franchise? Himalaya Drug Company is an Indian Herbal Healthcare product company. This company was established in 1930 by Muhammad Manal and is among some of the top Herbal Healthcare product companies in India this company does business in India as well as 106 countries. This Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd. (HGH) is the Himalaya Drug Company Subsidiary Company.
This company produces more than 500 products today and the products of this company have been made on the suggestion of 4,50,000 doctors and the company keeps on launching many new products in the market, today the company has opened many stores in India.
Have got it done and slowly the company is opening new stores, so if any person wants to do business by taking dealership of Himalaya company, then it is absolutely right business and good money can be earned in it.
What is Himalaya Franchise?
You would know about Himalaya Distributorship Dealership or Franchise, if you do not know then we tell a little bit gets opened from
And gives authority to sell its products or services, it is called Dealership, similarly, Himalaya also gives dealerships to sell their products, this company gives 4 types of franchise models, all have to be invested differently and different the process will be.
Also Read: How To Get NetMeds Franchise? Cost, Apply Online, Contact Number
Himalaya Franchise Cost
This investment has to be done for a store and after that, a Godown has to be made, after that the company has to pay the security fee, for these different investments have to be made and the investment in it is based on the franchise model, land and business. It depends on how much investment has to be made in this business.
- Franchises Fees: Rs.5 Lakhs To Rs.10 Lakhs
- Storage/Godown Cost: Rs.2 Lakhs To Rs.5 Lakhs
- Shop Cost: Rs.2 Lakhs To Rs.4 Lakhs
- Other Charges: Rs.1 Lakhs To Rs.1.5 Lakhs
Total Investment: Rs.15 Lakhs To Rs.20 Lakhs
Land Required For Himalaya Franchise
The land inside it is needed for a store and a godown, both of these things require land and the land depends on the franchise, and how much land you need inside it.
- Shop: 200 Square Feet To 500 Square Feet
- Godown: 1000 Square Feet To 1500 Square Feet
Total Space: 1500 Square Feet To 2000 Square Feet
Documents Required For Himalaya Franchise
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number
- Financial Document
- GST Number
Himalaya Franchise Apply Online
If you want to apply online for Himalaya Franchise then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of Himalaya https://himalayawellness.in/.
- Contact option will be available on the home page
- Click on the option of Contact.
- Fill in all the details inside the form, and after that submit the form.
- After that, the company will contact.
Also Read: How To Get Medlife Franchise? Cost, Apply Online, Contact Number
Profit Margin Within Himalaya Franchise
Talking about profit margin within Himalaya Franchise, different profit margin is given on all the products inside it because the company makes many types of products, then different profit margin is given on all. And the profit margin is told at the time when the dealership is given, then you can get information about it by contacting the company.
Himalaya Franchise Contact Number
The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali,
Bengaluru – 562162
Call Us: 1–800–208–1930
Mon-Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Email Us: email@example.com
Himalaya Franchise Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir