How to get Hindustan Unilever Distributorship/Dealership? Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is an Indian subsidiary of Unilever PLC. Its headquarter is in Mumbai, India, this company does business in many segments and makes products of different segments like foods, beverages, cleaning agents, personal care products, water purifiers, consumer goods etc. Today Hindustan Unilever Limited is under 35. The brand has 20 categories of products and products. Today, more than 21,000 employees are working within the company.
This company exports Food, Home Care, Personal Care and Refreshment products to more than 190 countries and had an annual sales turnover of € 52 billion in 2019 and today this company is expanding its network and if any person does business with Hindustan Unilever Distributorship, then this is the right business and with a little investment, you will get a chance to do business with a good company, today in this article we have told you in detail about Hindustan Unilever Distributorship.
- What Is HUL Dealership?
- How To Online Apply For HUL Distributorship?
- Hindustan Unilever Limited Distributorship Contact Number
What Is HUL Dealership?
If you do not know about Hindustan Unilever Distributorship/Dealership or Franchise, then you will know a little bit Gets opened from the branch and gives authorization to sell its products or services, it is called Dealership or Franchise, similarly, HUL also gives distributorship to reach its product to the customer.
This company gives different distributorships for all the products of all the segments like Food, Home Care, Personal Care and Refreshment products etc. So if any person wants to do business in any segment then Hindustan Unilever can take Distributorship.
Cost Of Hindustan Unilever Distributorship
Talking about the cost for Hindustan Unilever Limited Dealership, then the investment in it depends on the land, location and the franchise as it has its own land, then a lot of money will be saved and there is no own land and If you are taking land on rent or buying land, then the huge investment is required and the company charges different distributorship fees for all the segment dealerships and it needs a good office and good storage inside it, good for all. Investments have to be made like:
Land Cost:- Rs. 10 Lakhs To Rs. 15 Lakhs (If the land is your own then this money will not be charged)
Distributorship Fees:- Rs. 1 Lakhs To Rs. 1.5 Lakhs
Storage/Godown Cost:- Rs. 5 Lakhs To Rs. 15 Lakhs
Vehicle Cost:- Rs. 2 Lakhs To Rs. 5 Lakhs
Other Charges:- Rs. 2 Lakhs To Rs. 4 Lakhs
Also Read: How To Get A Hindustan Biodiesel Pump Dealership?
Land Required For HUL Distributorship
If anyone wants to take Hindustan Unilever Distributorship, then for this good land should be in the right location and the land depends on the business, the bigger the business the more land is needed and the smaller the business the less land and in this, separate land is required for all the work like separate land for office and separate land is needed for storage/godown.
- Office:- 150 Square Feet To 200 Square Feet
- Godown:- 1500 Square Feet To 2000 Square Feet
- Other Space:- 200 Square Feet To 400 Square Feet
Documents Required for Hindustan Unilever Distributorship
Personal Document (PD):- There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof:- Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof:- Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number
Property Document (PD):- Property Documents such as:
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
- Lease Agreement
How To Online Apply For HUL Distributorship?
If you want to register online for the Hindustan Unilever Dealership, follow the steps given below.
1. First of all, go to the official website of Hindustan Unilever https://www.hul.co.in/
2. On the home page, you will get the option of Contact Us, click on it.
3. After clicking on Contact Us, a new page will open above that you will get the option of contact India, click on it.
4. After clicking on Contact India, the form of e-contact us will open, inside it, first of all, you have to select Your message, select Other inside it.
5. Now fill all the asked details carefully like:-
- First name – Enter your name
- Last name – Enter your name
- Email address – Enter your email address.
- Comment – Here you have to tell about the company
- Your message – Here is what you want to contact the company for.
6. After filling all the information click on Send Message
7. Now your information will go to the company, the company will contact you.
Profit Margin Within HUL Products
The profit margin of the dealer within this company is according to the product and profit margin is given according to the segment in which they do business and within them also profit margin is given according to the product if all If the average of the product comes out, then 5% to 8% profit margin is given inside all, for more information, you can call from the toll-free number given below.
Also Read: How To Get A Bluedart Franchise?
Hindustan Unilever Limited Distributorship Contact Number
Hindustan Unilever Limited,
D. Sawant Marg,
Chakala, Andheri (E),
Mumbai – 400 099.
Mumbai Head Office: 022 5043 3000
Delhi Regional Office: 0124 5094101
Chennai Regional Office: 044 71206150
Kolkata Regional Office: 033 71113500
Hindustan Unilever Distributorship Company Expansion Location
North:- Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
South:- Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
East:- Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
West:- Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
Central:- Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
Union Territories:- Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu