Honda Bike Dealership: Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India, Private Limited was established in the year 1999. Honda company is a Japanese company that was earlier doing industry with Hero Motocorp, but in 2010 the contract between Honda and Hero Motocorp ended and these two companies separated.
At present Honda has four plants in India, in Haryana, Rajasthan, Karnataka, and Gujarat. Honda Company’s plant is spread over 52 acres and this company produces about 16 lakh 50 thousand two-wheelers every year. Honda produces bikes, superbikes, and scooters in its two-wheeler segment.
- How To Get Honda Bike Dealership?
- Investment For Honda Bike Showroom Agency
- Honda Bike Dealership Cost
- Honda Dealership Land Requirement
- Staff Required in Honda Bike Agency
- Documents Required To Take Honda Dealership
- Honda Dealership Application Form Online
- Honda Bike Dealership Contact Number
- Honda Bike New Dealership Expansion
- Honda Bike List
- Honda Bike Dealership Related FAQs
How To Get Honda Bike Dealership?
The company keeps on making changes in its vehicles from time to time for its customers so that the customers have confidence in the company. If you also want to start business with this company, then this is a golden opportunity for you, the company keeps on making new dealers from time to time so that customers do not face any inconvenience in taking the car and this company is now expanding its business. If so, there is a lot of profit in doing business with this company.
Also Read: How To Get Jawa Bike Dealership?
Investment For Honda Bike Showroom Agency
If you want to take the agency of Honda, then first you have to find the land which is near the market or whether it is on the highway. If you have to take the Honda agency, then first of all you have to keep in mind that there is no other dealer already in the district where you are taking the dealership. If there is already a dealer, then it will be difficult to get a dealership.
If you want to do business with Honda, then you will have to take land or such a place where you can get enough space for service and also you will need a lot of space to keep the vehicle and you will also need a lot of showroom for the showroom. Space will be needed. If the land is your own, then the cost of this investment will be reduced.
Honda Bike Dealership Cost
- Land cost: 50 lakhs to 80 lakhs approx. (If you own land then this cost will not be applicable)
- Agency Building cost: Around 20 to 25 lakhs
- Security fee: Rs.5 lakhs to 10 lakhs
- Stock: Depending on your budget minimum 10 to 15 lakhs
- Staff Salary: Average salary is around 2 to 3 lakhs
- Other charges: Minimum 4 Lakhs
Honda Dealership Land Requirement
If you want to take Honda Dealership, then you need to know how much land is required to take a dealership, and the land should be in a good place. Because that place can get enough space for the service center, along with it, proper space is also needed for the showroom and at the same time you will also need enough space for the stock, and along with that, the land should be in a good location. Only then can Honda Motorcycle Dealership be found.
- Lounge: 500 square feet to 800 square feet.
- Work Area: 1500 square feet to 2000 square feet.
- Parking Area for Bikes: 1000 square feet to 1500 square feet.
- Space for Performance Bikes: 500 square feet to 1000 square feet.
Total Space: 5000 square feet to 10000 square feet.
Terms and conditions of the company related to land
- There should be no government objection to the land.
- The land on which you want to open the showroom should be on the road or adjacent to the market.
- The company does not provide franchise dealerships within the village.
Staff Required in Honda Bike Agency
To work in the agency, different staff will be required for different departments like:-
- Agency Manager
- Sales Coordinator
- Sales Consultant
- Workshop Manager
- Service Advisor
- Store In Charge
Documents Required To Take Honda Dealership
Personal document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:-
- ID Proof: Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card.
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill.
- Bank Account with Passbook.
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number.
Property Document: The document of Property Document is checked
- Complete Property document with title & Address.
- Lease agreement (If property is on Lease).
Honda Dealership Application Form Online
The process of applying online to open a Honda Bike Showroom is very easy. If you want to take the Honda bike agency, then we have explained the complete process of taking the Honda Bike Dealership, you can apply to the Honda Bike Showroom online by looking at the process given below.
- If you want to open a Honda Bike Agency then you have to first go to the official website of Honda.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- The option of Dealer Network will be found on the homepage of the website, you have to click on it.
- After clicking on Dealer Network, you have to select the region.
- As soon as the region is selected, the form will open in front of you.
- Enter all the information asked in the form correctly.
- After that, you will get the option of Submit below, click on it.
- After doing all this work your online registration will be completed.
- The company will call you within a few days after the registration is complete.
Honda Bike Dealership Contact Number
If you want to get any information from Honda motorcycle company, then you can contact on their toll-free number, their toll-free number is 1800 113 121 or you can contact on their other contact number which is 011 3989 8918
Or you can also mail them, their mail is:-
You can also contact on Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.Factory
Greater Noida Plant, Uttar Pradesh
Honda Cars India LTD.
Plot No. A-1, Sector 40/41
Greater Noida Industrial Development Area
Distt. Gautam Buddha Nagar
Zonal office: (North Zone Same as Above).
Honda Bike New Dealership Expansion
Honda Bike New Dealership Expansion
- Andhra Pradesh Amaravati
- Arunachal Pradesh Itanagar
- Assam Dispur
- Bihar Patna
- Chhattisgarh Raipur
- Goa Panaji
- Gujarat Gandhinagar
- Haryana Chandigarh
- Himachal Pradesh Shimla
- Jharkhand Ranchi
- Karnataka Bengaluru
- Kerala Thiruvananthapuram
- Madhya Pradesh Bhopal
- Maharashtra Mumbai
- Manipur Imphal
- Meghalaya Shillong
- Mizoram Aizawl
- Nagaland Kohima
- Odisha Bhubaneswar
- Punjab Chandigarh
- Rajasthan Jaipur
- Sikkim Gangtok
- Tamil Nadu Chennai
- Telangana Hyderabad
- Tripura Agartala
- Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Uttarakhand Dehradun
- West Bengal Kolkata
Honda Bike List
- Honda CD 110 Dream: Price (RS.65,400)
- Livo BS6: Price (RS.74,800)
- Hornet 2.0: Price (RS.1.31 Lakhs)
- Shine: Price (RS.76,400)
- Honda Activa: Price (RS.71,100)
- Dio: Price (RS.69,400)
- Activa 125: Price (RS.78,800)
Honda Bike Dealership Related FAQs
How to open a Honda Motorcycle Agency?
If you want to open a Honda bike agency then you can apply online for a Honda bike dealership by following the above procedure.
How to get Honda Bike Dealership?
To take Honda Two Wheeler Dealership, you have to apply online by visiting the official website of Honda Two Wheelers.
How much investment will be required to open a Honda bike agency?
Friends, it is necessary to invest at least 50 lakh rupees to open a Honda bike agency.
Is it necessary to have land or a house on the highway to open a Honda agency?
No, even if your land or house is in a good location in the market, you can easily apply for a Honda agency.