How to get Lakme dealership? Lakme is an Indian cosmetic company. It is not only famous in India but also most popular internationally. This company is owned by Hindustan Unilever. It is India’s No. 1 Cosmetics brand in India. Lakme was launched by Tata Oil Mills, it was named after the French opera Lakme, itself a French form of Lakshmi.
In the Brand Trust Report 2012, Lakme was ranked 104th among India’s most trusted brands and the following year it was ranked 71st in the list. In 2014, Lakme was ranked 36th amongst India’s most trusted brands according to the Brand Trust Report 2014. Today the company has many salons and the company has a huge network of distributors of cosmetics, which makes the company such a large scale business. If any person wants to do wholesale business of cosmetics, then he can take Lakme dealership and start his own business.
- What is Lakme Dealership?
- Requirements For Lakme Dealership
- Lakme Dealership Cost
- Land Requirements For Lakme Dealership
- Documents Required For Lakme Dealership
- How to Apply For Lakme Dealership?
- Benefits Of Lakme Dealership
- Profit Margin Within Lakme Cosmetics Distributorship
- Lakme Dealership Contact Number
- Lakme Dealership Expansion Location
What is Lakme Dealership?
If you do not know about dealerships or franchises, then we tell you a little bit: Create a dealer in the name and give authorization to sell its products or services, it is called Dealership or Distributorship.
Similarly, Lakmé also gives a franchise for cosmetics retail stores to sell their cosmetic products, if any person wants to do business with cosmetics, then Lakmé Cosmetic Franchise can do business.
Also Read: How To Get Loreal Dealership?
Requirements For Lakme Dealership
If any Lakmé showroom takes franchise then many things are required like:-
- Space requirement: Good space is required inside it because a store and godown has to be made inside it.
- Documentation required: Some documents are required for Lakmé Cosmetic Distributorship
- Worker requirement: Lakmé Cosmetic Distributorship requires at least 1 helper
- Investment requirement: No business can be done without investment and Lakmé Cosmetic Distributorship also requires good investment.
Lakme Dealership Cost
In this, investment has to be made for a store and after that, a godown has to be made, after that the company has to pay security fees, for these different investments have to be made, the investment inside it depends on the land. Because if you have your own land, it is a shop then you have to invest less and if you buy a shop or land then you have to invest more.
- Security Fees: Rs.5 Lakhs To Rs.10 Lakhs
- Storage/Godown Cost: Rs.2 Lakhs To Rs.5 Lakhs
- Shop Cost: Rs.2 Lakhs To Rs.4 Lakhs
- Other Charges: Rs.1 Lakhs To Rs.1.5 Lakhs
- Total Investment: Rs.20 Lakhs To Rs.25 Lakhs
Land Requirements For Lakme Dealership
In this, land is needed for a store and a godown, both these things require land and it depends on the land agency how much land you need inside it.
- Shop: 150 Square Feet To 200 Square Feet
- Godown: 500 Square Feet To 700 Square Feet
Documents Required For Lakme Dealership
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Documents
- Financial Document
- GST Number
How to Apply For Lakme Dealership?
If you want to register for Lakmé Cosmetics Distributorship, then you cannot register online for this, call the company toll-free for registration, where some details are asked and registration is done.
Benefits Of Lakme Dealership
- There are many benefits of taking Lakmé Cosmetics Distributorship like:
- This is an international brand and another is a very famous brand.
- The product price of this company has been set in advance, so there will be no problem in selling the product.
- There will be no problem in doing business with the company.
- You can run any other business with this business.
Profit Margin Within Lakme Cosmetics Distributorship
Talking about profit margin under Lakmé Cosmetics Distributorship, different profit margin is given on all the products inside it because the company makes many types of products, then different profit margin is given on top of all and profit margin is told at the time when the dealership is given, then you can contact the company and get information about it.
Also Read: How To Get Mankind Pharma Distributorship?
Lakme Dealership Contact Number
Email Us: email@example.com
Call Us: 1800-102-0348
Lakme Dealership Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir,