How To Get Loreal Dealership? L’Oreal SA is a French cosmetic company. Hair colour, skincare, sun protection, make-up, perfume, hair care etc.
Today, the company has many stores in India from where L’Oreal’s products are sold and the company also has salons where makeup services are provided and the company has also opened its stores to reach more and more customers. If she wants to do a cosmetic business, then she can take Loreal dealerships and start her own business.
- What is the Loreal Franchise India?
- Requirements for Loreal Dealership
- Loreal Franchise Cost In India
- Land for Loreal Franchise India
- Documents Required For Loreal Cosmetic Distributorship
- How to Apply for LOreal Dealership?
- Benefits of Loreal Cosmetic Distributorship
- Profit Margin within L'Oreal Cosmetics Distributorship
- Loreal Dealership Contact Number
- L'Oreal Cosmetic Distributorship Expansion Location
What is the Loreal Franchise India?
If you do not know about loreal dealerships then we will tell you a little bit that a very big company wants to increase its network but it cannot work everywhere itself. It makes dealers in its own name and gives authorization to sell its products or services, it is called Dealership or Distributorship.
Similarly, L’Oreal also gives a franchise for a cosmetic retail store to sell its cosmetic products, if any person wants to do cosmetic business of cosmetic, then L’Oreal Cosmetic Franchise can do business.
Also Read: How To Get Lakme Dealership?
Requirements for Loreal Dealership
If any Levi’s Showroom Franchise is taken, then many things are required like:-
- Space requirement: Good space is required inside it because a store and godown has to be made inside it.
- Documentation required: L’Oreal Cosmetic Distributorship requires some documents
- Worker requirement: L’Oreal Cosmetic Distributorship requires at least 1 helper
- Investment requirement: No business can be done without investment and L’Oreal cosmetic distributorship also requires good investment.
Loreal Franchise Cost In India
In this, investment has to be done for a store and after that, a godown has to be made, after that the company has to pay security fees, for these different investments have to be made in it. Depends on the above because if you have your own land, it is a shop then you have to invest less and if you buy a shop or land then you have to invest more.
- Security Fees: Rs.5 Lakhs To Rs.10 Lakhs
- Storage/Godown Cost:- Rs.2 Lakhs To Rs.5 Lakhs
- Shop Cost: Rs.2 Lakhs To Rs.4 Lakhs
- Other Charges: Rs.1 Lakhs To Rs.1.5 Lakhs
- Total Investment: Rs.20 Lakhs To Rs.25 Lakhs
Land for Loreal Franchise India
In this, land is needed for a store and a godown, both these things require land and it depends on the land agency that how much land you need inside it falls.
- Shop: 150 Square Feet To 200 Square Feet
- Godown: 300 Square Feet To 500 Square Feet
Documents Required For Loreal Cosmetic Distributorship
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Documents
- Financial Document
- GST Number
How to Apply for LOreal Dealership?
If you want to register for L’Oreal Cosmetic Distributorship, then you cannot register online for this, call the company toll-free for registration, where some details are asked and Registration is done
Benefits of Loreal Cosmetic Distributorship
There are many benefits of taking L’Oreal Cosmetic Distributorship like:
- This is an international brand and another is a very famous brand.
- The product price of this company has been set in advance, so there will be no problem in selling the product.
- There will be no problem in doing business with the company.
- You can run any other business with this business.
Profit Margin within L’Oreal Cosmetics Distributorship
Talking about the profit margin inside L’Oreal Cosmetic Distributorship, different profit margin is given on all the products inside it because the company makes many types of products, then different profit above all. Margin is given and profit margin is told at the time when dealership is given, then you can get information about it by contacting the company.
Also Read: How To Get Crompton Dealership?
Loreal Dealership Contact Number
- 022 6700 3000
L’Oreal Cosmetic Distributorship Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir,