How to get a Mercedes Dealership? Mercedes Benz AG is one of the most expensive luxury car companies worldwide. This company is run by Ola Kalenius Mercedes-Benz AG. In 2020, it sold about 2.1 million passenger cars and about 375,000 vans and the company’s. There are 35 production sites nearby and Mercedes Benz AG does business on a very large scale within the world with more than 170,000 employees worldwide.
This company has many sub-brands like Mercedes AMG, Mercedes Maybach, Mercedes EQ, G Class etc. And the company has maintained its huge network in the world and also within India the company is doing business on a large scale and is opening many agencies to sell his car, so if any person wants to open an agency of Mercedes Benz Car, then it is absolutely the right business in which lakhs of rupees can be earned.
- What is a Mercedes Dealership?
- Types of Mercedes Benz Dealership
- Mercedes Benz Dealership Cost
- Area Requirement For Mercedes Benz Dealership
- Documents Required for Mercedes Benz Car Dealership
- How To Apply Online for Mercedes Benz Dealership?
- Profit Margin At Mercedes Dealership
- Mercedes Benz Dealership Contact Information
- Mercedes Benz Dealership Expansion Location
What is a Mercedes Dealership?
If you do not know about Mercedes Dealership or Franchise, then we tell you a little bit that a very big company wants to increase its network but it cannot work everywhere itself. It opened from the branch in its own name and gives authorization to sell its products or services, it is called Dealership, similarly, Mercedes Benz is also giving Dealership to open its agency.
Provides dealership for car sales and spare parts and car services and gives good commission. This company does business on a very large scale in the world today and in many places, this company opens its agency.
Must Read: How To Get Dulux Paint Dealership?
Types of Mercedes Benz Dealership
Mercedes Benz Car agency provides more dealerships with franchise dealerships like Mercedes Benz Service Center dealership and Mercedes Benz spare parts dealership. All types of franchises can be availed all in one Can also be taken together and all can be taken separately.
Mercedes-Benz Agency: If any person wants to open an agency by taking Mercedes-Benz car dealerships, then the company gives car dealerships separately.
Mercedes-Benz Spare Part Dealership: The company also provides dealerships of spare parts of the car, if someone has less investment then this dealership can be taken.
Mercedes-Benz Car Authorized Service Center: The company also provides a dealership service centre, if one can also open the service centre of this company.
Note: If any person wants to take dealerships of all things together, then he can take dealerships of all things together from the company.
Mercedes Benz Dealership Cost
If anyone wants to take a Mercedes dealership, then it requires a good investment and depends on the cost and location because if we talk about the land then the land itself. If so, a lot of money will be saved and if the land has to be bought or taken on rent, then a lot of investment will have to be made and if we talk about the location, then if we open an agency inside a city, then the land will be more expensive and the rent will also be higher have to give
So these two things can make the cost more or less, along with them the company brand security or security fees also affect the cost and there is a different cost for everything inside the agency like:-
- Land Cost = Around Rs. 50 Lakhs Rs. 60 To Lakhs (If the land is your own then this money will not be charged)
- Agency Building Cost = Around Rs. 20 Lakhs To 30 Lakhs
- Security Fee = Around Rs.20 Lakhs To 30 Lakhs
- Stock = Depend On Your Budget minimum = Rs.10 Crore Lakhs To 1.5 Crore
- Staff Salary = Around Rs. 5 Lakh To 10 Lakhs Per Month
- Other Charge = Minimum Rs. 10 Lakhs
Note:- Mercedes-Benz Car Dealership Cost depends on what type of dealership you want to take, above you take all the dealerships together, its cost has been told, you can contact the company for more information.
Area Requirement For Mercedes Benz Dealership
If you take a Mercedes dealership, the land inside it should be a very good location and according to the company, the company demands a lot of land like you see inside any car agency, everything is available. Like, Parking service centre, customer’s seating area, sales area etc. So the same things happen inside the car agency of Mercedes-Benz Car and the company looks for space for all these things so that it can provide a good facility to the customer. Mercedes Benz Dealership can be found only if the location is above the correct location of the Mercedes showroom near me.
- Lounge: 1000 Square Feet To 1500 Square Feet
- Work Area: 2000 Square Feet to 2500 Square Feet
- Parking Area For Bikes: 1500 Square Feet To 2000 Square Feet
- Space For Performance truck or bus: 2000 Square Feet To 3000 Square Feet
- Total Space: 8000 Square Feet To 12000 Square Feet
Company Rule related to land
- There should not be any Government Objections above the ground.
- The land should be on the road.
- The company does not offer Franchise Dealership within the village.
Must Read: How To Get Pedigree Dealership?
Documents Required for Mercedes Benz Car Dealership
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Documents
Property Document (PD): Documents of Property Document are checked
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
- Lease Agreement
How To Apply Online for Mercedes Benz Dealership?
If you want to register for a Mercedes Benz dealership, you can register for it online and offline.
- First, you go to the official website of MG Car.
- At the top of the home page, you will get the option of Contact Us, click on it, then a form will open.
- Then after filling the form completely, click on submit, then registration will be done and a call will come from the company’s side for a few days.
Profit Margin At Mercedes Dealership
Mercedes Benz Cars gives its dealer about 8 to 15 percent profit margin on different models like Mercedes-AMG, Mercedes-Maybach, Mercedes-EQ, G-Class, after that different profit margin on all models. If you want more information about the benefits, then we are giving their toll-free number below and you can get more information by calling.
Mercedes Benz Dealership Contact Information
Daimler AG0, 7546 Stuttgart, Germany
Phone: +49 711 17 0
Fax: +49 711 17 22244
Mercedes Benz Dealership Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir