PCD Pharma Franchise: India is the third-largest manufacturer of pharmaceutical products in the world, where there is a huge market for medicine, the size of Indian medicine is about 20 Billion Dollars i.e.1 lakh 32 thousand crores and it is likely to grow at 20% CAGR in the next 5 years, so today there are many pharma companies doing business in India and doing business of crores and all company give their franchise to increase their business because pharma franchise is the key which made pharma companies so successful. India’s position in the field of drugs and research has improved significantly and there are a huge number of business opportunities in the pharmaceutical sector.
There are many benefits of franchise business in the pharmaceutical sector, one is that the company’s business is growing, secondly, people will get good employment, so if any person wants to do business of his medicines, then start his business by taking the franchise of a good pharmaceutical company. In this article, we will tell you about the PCD Pharma Franchise in detail.
- What is PCD Pharma Franchise?
- How To Get PCD Pharma Franchise?
- What Are The Requirements To Start PCD Pharma Franchise?
- PCD Pharma Franchise Cost
- Land Required For PCD Pharma Franchise
- Documents Required For PCD Pharma Franchise
- How To Apply Online For PCD Pharma Franchise?
- Profit Margin In PCD Pharma Franchise
- Top PCD Pharma Franchise Company
- PCD Pharma Franchise Expansion Location
What is PCD Pharma Franchise?
You would know about dealerships or franchises, if you do not know, then we tell a little bit that a very big company wants to increase its network but it cannot work itself everywhere, then it is its own business. Gets opened from the branch in the name and gives authorization to sell its products or services, it is called a franchise, such as authorization given by any pharma company or institution or institution to any person or group or institution.
Whereby he can use the company name, brand name. As a representative of the company, one can do marketing, sales, distribution, promotion, and other business functions. In most cases, the authority concerned is in the form of monopoly rights. Monopoly can be for a particular region or district or state.
Also Read: How To Get Care Pharmacy Franchise: Cost, Apply Online, Contact Number
How To Get PCD Pharma Franchise?
- First of all, look for a good profitable pharma company and check its products and services, distribution network, and existing franchise partners.
- Check the sample of the company’s product.
- Then read the details of the franchise of that company thoroughly.
- Then you can take a franchise by paying a security fee to the company.
What Are The Requirements To Start PCD Pharma Franchise?
If anyone takes the PCD Pharma franchise then many things are required like:-
- Space requirement: Good space is required inside it because an office has to be built inside it after that a computerized working space is required.
- Documentation required: Some documents are required for the PCD Pharma franchise like some personal documents and some property-related documents.
- Equipment required: Some equipment is also required inside it like;
- Employee requirement: PCD Pharma franchise requires at least 10 employees, within which everyone should be from driver to cleaner
- Investment requirement: No business can be done without investment and PCD Pharma franchise also requires good investment.
PCD Pharma Franchise Cost
In this, investment has to be done for a shop and a godown, after that the company has to pay the security fee, for all these things, different investments have to be made like;
- Franchise Fee: Around Rs.3.5 Lakhs.
- Shop Cost: Around Rs.10 Lakhs To Rs.12 Lakhs (includes Interior Design, Equipment Cost, Drug License, Initial Inventory)
- Total Investment: Around Rs.12 Lakhs To Rs.15 Lakhs
Land Required For PCD Pharma Franchise
In this, land is needed for a shop and a godown, land is required for both these things.
- Store Size: 200 Sq.ft-400 Sq.ft (can be taken on rent also)
Documents Required For PCD Pharma Franchise
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Documents
- Financial Document
- GST Number
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
- Lease Agreement
Other Documents required:
- A GST No.
- Drug License No
Pharma drug license issuing authorities:
- Central Drug Standard Control Organization
- State Drug Standard Control Organization
How To Apply Online For PCD Pharma Franchise?
If you want to take the PCD Pharma franchise and want to apply for it, then you can apply online from the official website of the company whose franchise you are taking by calling the toll-free number of the company.
Also Read: How To Get Tata 1mg Franchise? Cost, Apply Online, Contact Number
Profit Margin In PCD Pharma Franchise
Talking about profit margin, a different profit margin is given on all the products inside it because the company sells many types of products, then a different profit margin is given on top of all. And profit margin is told at the time when the dealership is given, then you can get information about it by contacting the company.
Top PCD Pharma Franchise Company
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited: INR 273.28 Billion
- Aurobindo Pharma Limited: INR 164.99 Billion
- Lupine Limited: INR 159.55 Billion
- Cipla Limited: INR 155.77 Billion
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories: INR 144.36 Billion
- Cadila Healthcare Limited: INR 120.50 Billion
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited: INR 108.86 Billion
- Glenmark Pharma Limited: INR 91.86 Billion
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited: INR 63.01 Billion
- Mankind Pharma Limited: INR 52.00 Billion
- Biocon Limited: INR 43.36 Billion
- Piramal Enterprises Limited: INR 43.22 Billion
- Wockhardt Limited: INR 40.57 Billion
- Divis Laboratories Limited: INR 40.26 Billion
- Abbott India Limited: INR 34.24 Billion
Also Read: How To Get Mankind Pharma Distributorship?
PCD Pharma Franchise Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir