Today, in the digital era, everything has started going online and the need for the internet has increased because without the internet one cannot do anything online, so after the digital India revolution, now the government is also doing WiFi revolution because everyone has the internet. If so, many things can be done online sitting at home. Therefore, the government will provide WiFi facilities to the citizens of the country. For which the PM Wani WiFi Franchise Scheme has been started by the government. Through this article, we are going to provide you with all the important information related to this scheme. Like what is PM Wani Yojana? its benefits, purpose, features, eligibility, important documents, application process, etc.
- Key Highlights Of PM WANI Yojana
- What is the PM Wani WiFi Scheme?
Key Highlights Of PM WANI Yojana
Name of the scheme: PM Wani Yojna
Who Launched: The Government of India Beneficiary: Citizen of India
Purpose To provide: WiFi facility at public places Year 2022
What is the PM Wani WiFi Scheme?
The PM Wani WiFi Scheme is a scheme under which WiFi facilities will be made available by the government at all public places. This facility will be free. WiFi will be installed on a large scale in the country through the PM WANI Yojana has was started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi.
Because there are many AC places in India where there is no proper network and there are many such places where there is no network, so to overcome this problem, the Government of India has started the PM Wani WiFi Scheme. The opportunity comes out for the PM Wani WiFi Franchisee, which we can franchise by connecting to any network.
Benefits of PM Wani WiFi
- Extra income from internet sales
- Increasing footfall leads to growth in existing business
- Promote your brand and image in your area.
Also Read: Best Mutual Funds 2022
Benefits and Features of PM WANI Yojana
- Through this scheme, WiFi facilities will be made available at all public places in the country.
- PM WANI Yojana is also known as the Prime Minister WiFi Access Network Initiative.
- WiFi facilities will be free under this plan.
- Business will be promoted through PM WANI Yojana, which will increase income and improve lifestyle.
- Employment opportunities will increase through PM Wani Yojana.
- Public data centers will be opened all over the country for the implementation of this scheme.
- There will also be no application fee or registration for opening a public data center.
- The scheme was approved by the Union Cabinet on 9th December 2020.
- Continuous internet connectivity will be ensured through this scheme.
- All the providers must be registered with the telecom department to open a public data office.
4 Systems For PM Wani WiFi Scheme
- PDO (public data office): PDO sounds like PCO because it works like it, the only difference is that calls were made in PCO and customers would get data in PDO.
- PDOA (public data office aggregator): This PDOA creates PDO under itself PDOA has to be registered with Govt.
- APP Provider: This app provider makes these apps, in which the customer has to register first, after that the voice can search the hotspots and connect to them and take advantage of these app providers also have to be registered with the government.
- Central registry: Its job is to keep the other three players’ data and information together.
PM Wani WiFi Franchise Requirements
This is highly confidential information. Because this company did not disclose it. You can know about this only after applying for the franchise. All of this will be discussed when the basic criteria are met and fulfilled. You can know the process like this.
How to earn from the PM Wani WiFi Scheme?
There are two ways of earning in PM Wani WiFi:- First of all, a share of the recharge amount is received from an internet connection, as if a customer recharges Rs. 100, PDO or franchise commission 50% to 80% which is can be Rs 50 to Rs 80, and how much it will depend on what is the agreement between the franchise and the PDO.
After that, if we talk about the other way, then both franchise and PDO can bring income from advertisement, instead of advertising, can make a good income, here also there is revenue sharing between franchise and PDO and its percentage also varies in different cases.
And if we talk about earning within the franchise then according to an estimate PDO in rural areas can earn 5 to 7 rupees per month PDO in small cities can earn 8 to 10 rupees per month and PDO in a densely populated city. One can earn 12 to 15 thousand rupees a month, after that the more PDO they put in, the more they will earn.
Also Read: Best Penny Stocks to Buy in India 2022
Document For PM Wani Wi-Fi Franchise
Personal Document (PD): – There are many documents inside the Personal Document such as:
- ID Proof:- Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof:- Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph Email ID, Phone Number,
- Other Documents
- Financial Document
- GST Number
Procedure to apply under PM Wani Yojana
To get PM Wani Wi-Fi, you have to go to the official site of pm wani (pmwani.cdot.in/wani/pdo) in which you have to fill out the inquiry form and after that, you will get the franchise.
PM Wani WiFi Franchise Question Answer
What is the full form of PM Wani?
Prime Minister is the WiFi Access Network Interface.
Who can take PM Wani?
Anyone can take PM Wani.
Whose plan is PM Wani?
PM Wani is run by the government of India.
When did PM Wani start?
Pm Wani Yojana was approved by the government in December 2020 itself.
What will be the PM Wani Wifi franchise cost?
PM wani franchise cost can come from 10 thousand to 1 lakh.
If you liked this information about PM Wani Wi-Fi Franchise Business or got to learn something, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.