How To Get Subway Franchise In India? Subway is an American restaurant company. This company sells Submarine Sandwiches. Today, this company does business in about 120 countries around the world and this company has 39000 branches within these countries, more than half the locations (23,928 or 57.6%) United States and this company has about 353 branches in India and gradually the company is opening new branches.
In the year 2015, Subway was also ranked third in the list of Top Global Franchises and ranked first in the list of Fastest-Growing Franchise and today this company is known in the world so if any person wants to open his restaurant then can take Subway Franchise In India and do business with a good company In this article we will tell you in detail about Subway Franchise In India.
- How To Get Subway Franchise In India?
- Subway Franchise Cost In India
- Land Required For Subway Franchise In India
- Documents Required For Subway Franchise In India
- Subway Franchise Apply Online
- Benefits Of Subway Franchise
- Subway Franchise Profit Margin
- Subway Franchise Contact Number
- Subway Franchise Expansion Location
How To Get Subway Franchise In India?
If you do not know about Subway Franchise In India, then you would know that if you do not know, then we tell a little bit that a very big company wants to increase its network but it cannot work everywhere itself, then it is its own gets opened from Branch by name.
And gives authorization to sell your products or services, it is called Dealership, similarly and if you take Subway Franchise, then they give you to run the business in your name and give all those products to you to avoid what the production company makes. But if you take the Subway Franchise, then you have to give security first, after that you can take the Subway Franchise in India.
Subway Franchise Cost In India
If any person wants to take the Subway Franchise, then a lot of investment has to be made. Talking about investment, then the investment in it depends on the land and location because if you have your own land then you don’t have to invest much. And if the land is not owned and has to be bought or taken on rent, then a lot of investment will have to be made.
- Brand Security: Rs 4.5 lakhs And Rs 2.25 for the next
- Restaurant Cost: Around Rs.20 Lakhs To Rs.25 Lakhs
- Worker: Around Rs.1 Lakh To Rs.2 Lakhs
- Advertising and Royalty fees: 3.5% and 8%
- Running cost: Rs.1 Lakh To Rs.1.5 Lakhs
Total Investment: Rs.30 Lakhs To Rs.35 Lakhs
Land Required For Subway Franchise In India
The land inside it is needed for two things, one to build a restaurant and the other to make parking, so now it depends on the restaurant how much land will be required, the bigger the restaurant, the more land and the smaller the restaurant, the less land is needed
- Restaurant: 200 Square Feet To 500 Square Feet
- Parking: 500 Square Feet To 700 Square Feet
Total Space: 1000 Square Feet To 1200 Square Feet
Documents Required For Subway Franchise In India
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number
Property Document (PD): Documents of Property Document are checked
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
- Lease Agreement
Subway Franchise Apply Online
If you want to apply online for Subway Franchise then step by step has been given below.
- First of all, you go to their official website https://www.subway.com/en-IN.
- On the home page, click on the option of Own A Franchise, then some options will open, out of them, click on Apply To Own.
- After clicking on Apply To Own a form will open
- Fill all the details in the form and submit the form
- Then the company will contact after a few days.
Benefits Of Subway Franchise
There are many benefits of taking a Subway franchise like:
- This is an International brand and another is a very famous brand.
- The product price of this company has been set in advance, so there will be no problem in selling the product.
- There will be no problem in doing business with the company.
- You can run any other business with this business.
- Precautions for Getting and Running a Subway Franchise
If any person takes the franchise of Subway then he/she should take care of some things like:
- Best Location: While taking the franchise of Subway, the right place should be chosen, after doing good research within the location on which you are opening the franchise of Subway, only then open the franchise of Subway.
- Investment: When opening Subway’s franchise, investment is the most important thing, and keep in mind that the amount of investment that has to be done on your franchise should also be close because running the business requires a lot of money and for some reason if anything. If the day’s profit is less, then the work should go on well.
- Best Trained Staff: Your staff should be very good for the Franchise and they should have experience of working in a restaurant so that they can handle the customer well and put all the workers to work with good training first.
Subway Franchise Profit Margin
Talking about profit margin within Subway Distributorship, different profit margin is given on all the products inside it because the company makes many types of products, then different profit margin is given on all of them and profit margin is told at the time when dealership is given, then you can get information about it by contacting the company.
Subway Franchise Contact Number
Subway Systems India Pvt Ltd.
B 11/1, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase II
New Delhi -110020
Telephone: 011 41754035, 011 41708082.
Subway Franchise Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir,