Amazon AWS-DevOps Test Prep you can study it before you go sleeping, The high degree of credibility of our website provides you 100% guaranteed to help you pass AWS-DevOps real exam at your first attempt, Amazon AWS-DevOps Test Prep Nowadays, information security is an inevitable problem in the information era, Latest Exam Torrent is edited based on Real AWS-DevOps Exam.
We will give our support anytime if you got any problem when you purchase the AWS-DevOps real dumps, Because so much software is now available online, a new theme in this edition is how to evaluate and use software components.
As Hillman Curtis says, Clients understand graphic design, Editing https://www.prep4sures.top/AWS-DevOps-exam-dumps-torrent.html Book Information, If an exception occurs, this block may be left early, you can study it before you go sleeping.
The high degree of credibility of our website provides you 100% guaranteed to help you pass AWS-DevOps real exam at your first attempt, Nowadays, information security is an inevitable problem in the information era.
Latest Exam Torrent is edited based on Real AWS-DevOps Exam, High quality and authority make us famous among candidates, All Prep4sures exam dumps cost is from $28 to $80.
100% Pass Quiz 2022 Amazon AWS-DevOps: High-quality AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (DOP-C01) Test Prep
Each year there are many people pass the exam with the help of AWS-DevOps online test engine training, Practice test software contains APP real AWS-DevOps exam scenario.
We keep our AWS-DevOps exam torrent materials accurate and well-grounded, The payment method we use is credit card payment, not only can we guarantee your security of the payment, but also we can protect your right and interests.
Our AWS-DevOps study materials can help you achieve your original goal and help your work career to be smoother and your family life quality to be better and better.
The best part of Prep4sures’s Test AWS-DevOps Passing Score dumps is their relevance, comprehensiveness and precision.
NEW QUESTION 46
A DevOps Engineer is deploying an Amazon API Gateway API with an AWS Lambda function providing the backend functionality. The Engineer needs to record the source IP address and response status of every API call.
Which combination of actions should the DevOps Engineer take to implement this functionality? (Choose three.)
- A. Create a new Amazon CloudWatch Logs log group or choose an existing log group to store the logs.
- B. Configure API Gateway to stream its log data to Amazon Kinesis.
- C. Create a new Amazon S3 bucket or choose an existing S3 bucket to store the logs.
- D. Configure the API Gateway stage to enable access logging and choose a logging format.
- E. Grant API Gateway permission to read and write logs to Amazon CloudWatch through an IAM role.
- F. Configure AWS X-Ray to enable access logging for the API Gateway requests.
NEW QUESTION 47
A software company wants to automate the build process for a project where the code is stored in GitHub.
When the repository is updated, source code should be compiled, tested, and pushed to Amazon S3.
Which combination of steps would address these requirements? (Choose three.)
- A. Create an AWS CodeDeploy application with the Amazon EC2/On-Premises compute platform.
- B. Create an AWS OpsWorks deployment with the install dependencies command.
- C. Configure a GitHub webhook to trigger a build every time a code change is pushed to the repository.
- D. Create an AWS CodeBuild project with GitHub as the source repository.
- E. Provision an Amazon EC2 instance to perform the build.
- F. Add a buildspec.yml file to the source code with build instructions.
NEW QUESTION 48
By default in Opswork, how many application versions can you rollback up to?
- A. 0
- B. 1
- C. 2
- D. 3
The AWS Documentation mentions the following Restores the previously deployed app version. For example, if you have deployed the app three times and then run Rollback, the server will serve the app from the second deployment. If you run Rollback again, the server will serve the app from the first deployment. By default, AWS OpsWorks Stacks stores the five most recent deployments, which allows you to roll back up to four versions. If you exceed the number of stored versions, the command fails and leaves the oldest version in place.
For more information on Opswork app deployment, please visit the below U RL:
NEW QUESTION 49
When thinking of AWS OpsWorks, which of the following is true?
- A. Layers have many instances, instances have many stacks.
- B. Stacks have many layers, layers have many instances.
- C. Layers have many stacks, stacks have many instances.
- D. Instances have many stacks, stacks have many layers.
The stack is the core AWS OpsWorks component. It is basically a container for AWS resources– Amazon EC2 instances, Amazon RDS database instances, and so on–that have a common purpose and should be logically managed together. You define the stack’s constituents by adding one or more layers. A layer represents a set of Amazon EC2 instances that serve a particular purpose, such as serving applications or hosting a database server. An instance represents a single computing resource, such as an Amazon EC2 instance.
NEW QUESTION 50
Tags: Test AWS-DevOps Prep,Test AWS-DevOps Passing Score,AWS-DevOps Exam Course,AWS-DevOps Pdf Torrent,Latest Test AWS-DevOps Discount,AWS-DevOps Valid Test Papers,AWS-DevOps Test Engine Version,AWS-DevOps Latest Braindumps Questions,Exam AWS-DevOps Course,Certification AWS-DevOps Dump