How To Get Vakrangee ATM Franchise: Vakrangee is an Indian ATM establishment company. The company was established in the year 1990 and today does business at a good level within India.
Today the company has its branch in almost all the states of India and the company has covered more than 6000 postal codes. The business model of this company is ‘No Inventory’ model
Today this company is expanding its network and setting up new ATMs, so far the company is doing business with 10000+ centers and the company has set a target to open 25000+ centers or ATMs in the coming time, then any person if BFSI If you want to do business of ATM, E-Commerce & Logistics Services, then you can take Vakrangee Franchise and earn good money in it.
- What is Vakrangee ATM Franchise?
- Requirements For Vakrangee Franchise
- Vakrangee Franchise Cost
- Land Required For Vakrangee Franchise
- Documents Required For Vakrangee Franchise
- How To Apply For Vakrangee Franchise?
- Profit Margin Within Vakrangee Franchise
- Vakrangee Franchise Contact Number
- Vakrangee Franchise Expansion Location
What is Vakrangee ATM Franchise?
If you do not know about Franchise, then we tell you a little bit and give authorization to sell its products or services, it is called Franchise, similarly, Vakrangee is also opening its new branch to increase its network and reach its product to its customers.
Vakrangee gives two types of franchises because some people take more risks with more budget and some do business with less budget and take less risk then there is a different franchise model for both like a FOFO model (FRANCHISE OWNED franchise OPERATED) and the second FOCO model.
Requirements For Vakrangee Franchise
If you take any Vakrangee franchise then many things are required like:-
- Space requirement: Good space is required inside it because a godown has to be made inside it.
- Documentation required: Some documents are required for Vakrangee Franchise.
- Worker requirement: Vakrangee Franchise requires at least 5 or 10 workers
- Investment requirement: No business can be done without investment and good investment is also required for Vakrangee Franchise.
Vakrangee Franchise Cost
If anyone wants to take Vakrangee’s Franchise, then the investment has to be done in it for an office, within which the company has to pay a fee.
Land Required For Vakrangee Franchise
It does not require much space inside, it depends on your office, how big or how small the cafe is.
- Gold Kendra: Minimum area of 300 sq. ft.
- Silver Kendra: Minimum area of 150 sq. ft.
- Bronze Kendra: Minimum area of 65 sq. ft.
Documents Required For Vakrangee Franchise
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Documents
- Financial Document
How To Apply For Vakrangee Franchise?
If you want to apply online for Vakrangee Franchise then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of Vakrangee.
- On the home page, you will get the option of Franchise, click on it.
- On the new page, the forms for all types of franchises will be found, you can apply for any type of franchise.
- Fill in all the details inside the form, after that submit the form.
- After that, the company will contact you.
Profit Margin Within Vakrangee Franchise
- Gold Kendra: Rs.93,000+
- Silver Kendra: Rs.65,000+
- Bronze Kendra: Rs.60,000+
Vakrangee Franchise Contact Number
“Vakrangee Corporate House” Plot No. 93, Road No. 16, M.I.D.C., Marol, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400093, Maharashtra
Phone: +91 22 2850 4028 / 3412,
+91 22 6776 5100
For Vakrangee Franchise related queries, Please Contact:
Applicants can fill in the Inquiry at: https://apply.vakrangeekendra.in (Our team will get in touch in 3 working days)
Miss Call on – 09355133599 (Our team will get in touch in 3 working days)
Corporate Identification Number (CIN): L65990MH1990PLC056669
Vakrangee Franchise Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir