How to get Volkswagen Dealership In India? Volkswagen is a German automobile company. This company was started in 1937 by the German Labor Front. It is the flagship brand of Volkswagen Group, the largest automobile manufacturer by sales worldwide in 2016 and 2017. This company produces many types of cars. Like Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, SKODA, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ducati, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Scania, etc.
This company works at the international level and does business in many countries, and this company has maintained its huge network, today the company is opening its new agency inside India because this company has been working since ancient times in India. Within the last few years, this company has done a lot of work in India and today it is doing business in India at a good level. In this article, Volkswagen Dealership in India has been explained in detail.
- What is a Volkswagen Dealership?
- Volkswagen Dealership India Types
- Volkswagen Dealership Cost In India
- Area Requirements For Volkswagen Dealership
- Documents Required For Volkswagen Dealerships
- How to Apply Online for Volkswagen Motors Car Dealership?
- Profit Margin at Volkswagen Motors Car Dealerships
- Volkswagen Motors Car Dealership Contact Information
- Volkswagen Motors Car Dealership Expansion Location
What is a Volkswagen Dealership?
If you do not know, then we tell you a little bit, a very big company wants to increase its network but it does not work itself everywhere. If it can, then it gets it opened from the branch in its name and gives authorization to sell its products or services, it is called Dealership, similarly, Volkswagen Motors is also giving Dealership to open its agency.
Provides dealerships for car sales and spare parts and car services and gives good commission, this company does business on a very large scale in the world today and in many places, this company opens its agency.
Also Read: How To Get A BMW Dealership?
Volkswagen Dealership India Types
Volkswagen dealership India provides more dealerships with dealerships like Volkswagen Motors Service Center dealership and Volkswagen Motors spare parts dealership. And all can be taken separately.
- Volkswagen Motors Car Agency:- If any person wants to open an agency by taking a car dealership of Volkswagen Motors, then the company gives car dealerships separately.
- Kia Motors Volkswagen Motors Spare Part Dealership:- The company also provides dealerships of spare parts of the car, if someone has less investment then this dealership can be taken.
- Volkswagen Motors Car Authorized Service Center:- The company also provides dealership service centers, if anyone can open the service center of this company.
Note:- If any person wants to take dealerships of all things together, then he can take dealerships of all things together from the company.
Volkswagen Dealership Cost In India
Volkswagen Dealership Cost in India: If anyone wants to take a Volkswagen Motors car dealership, then it requires a good investment and depends on the cost and location because if we talk about the land, then the land is their own. A lot of money will be saved and if the land has to be bought or rented, then a lot of investment will have to be made and if we talk about the location, then if we open an agency inside a city, the land will be more expensive and the rent will also have to be paid more.
So these two things can make the cost more or less, along with them the company brand security or security fees also affect the cost and there is a different cost for everything inside the agency like:-
- Land Cost = Around Rs. 50 Lakhs Rs. 60 To Lakhs (If the land is your own then this money will not be charged)
- Agency Building Cost = Around Rs. 20 Lakhs To 30 Lakhs
- Security Fee = Around Rs.10 Lakhs To 20 Lakhs
- Stock = Depend On Your Budget minimum = Rs.1 Crore Lakhs To 1.5 Crore
- Staff Salary = Around Rs.5 Lakh To 10 Lakhs Per Month
- Other Charge = Minimum Rs. 10 Lakhs
Note:- Volkswagen Dealership Cost in India depends on what type of dealership you want to take, above you take all the dealerships together, its cost has been told, for more information, you can contact the company.
Also Read: How To Get A Mercedes Dealership?
Area Requirements For Volkswagen Dealership
If you take a Volkswagen Motors car, the land inside it should be a very good location and according to the company is like; Parking service center, customer’s seating area, sales area, etc. So the same things happen inside the car agency of Volkswagen Motors and the company sees the place for all these things so that it can provide good facilities to the customer, then if the good place is right. Volkswagen dealership India can be found only if it is above the location.
Lounge = 1000 Square Feet. To 1500 Square Feet
Work Area = 2000 Square Feet. To 2500 Square Feet
Parking Area For Bikes = 1500 Square Feet. To 2000 Square Feet
Space For Performance truck or bus = 2000 Square Feet. To 3000 Square Feet
Total Space = 8000 Square Feet. To 12000 Square Feet
Volkswagen Rule Related To Land
- There should not be any Govern Land Objections above the ground.
- The land should be on the road.
- The company does not offer Franchise Dealership within the village.
Documents Required For Volkswagen Dealerships
Personal Document (PD): – There are many documents inside the Personal Document such as:
- ID Proof:- Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof:- Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph Email ID, Phone Number,
- Other Documents
Property Document (PD): – Documents of Property Document are checked
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
- Lease Agreement
How to Apply Online for Volkswagen Motors Car Dealership?
If you want to register for Volkswagen Motors Dealership, then you can register for it online and offline.
- First of all, go to the official website of Volkswagen Motors.
- Click on Contact Us from the Menu option then a form will open.
- Then after filling the form completely, click on submit, then registration will be done and a call will come from the company’s side for a few days.
Profit Margin at Volkswagen Motors Car Dealerships
Volkswagen Motors About 8 to 8.5 percent profit margin is given to your dealer on different models like SONET, SELTOS AE, SELTOS, CARNIVAL, after that different profit margin is given on all models then you have to know more about profit If you want, we are giving their toll-free number below, you can get more information by calling.
Volkswagen Motors Car Dealership Contact Information
If any person has any query or problem and wants to get in touch with Volkswagen Motors support staff to get their queries or problems answered, contact number and email are given below
You Can Also Call us at:1800-209-0909
Also Read: How To Get Adani CNG Pump Dealership?
Volkswagen Motors Car Dealership Expansion Location
North:- Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
South:- Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
East:- Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
West:- Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
Central:- Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
Union Territories:- Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu, and Kashmir.