Xpressbees franchise: Xpressbees Couriers Limited is a Courier & Logistics Company. It provides Domestic and International Courier & Logistic Services. The Company handles 2.7+ Million per day Shipments and has 3,000+ Office & Service Centers & 52+ Airport Connections & Company’s Network in 2,500+ cities.
And the company does business at a good level within India and the company will grow a lot in the coming times because, in 2022, e-commerce sales will reach USD 1.5 trillion, and so for that matter, the courier industry is also 20-25%, so the company is also going to do well, now the company is opening its new branch to increase its network, for which the company is giving its franchise, then any person can take Xpressbees Franchise.
- What is Xpressbees Franchise?
- Requirements To Start Xpressbees Franchise
- Advantages Of Xpressbees Courier Franchise
- Xpressbees Franchise Cost
- Land To Take Xpressbees Courier Franchise
- Documents for Xpressbees Couriers Franchise
- Xpressbees Franchise Apply Online
- Profit Margin Within Xpressbees Franchise
- Xpressbees Franchise Contact Number
- Xpressbees Couriers Franchise Expansion Location
What is Xpressbees Franchise?
If you do not know about the franchise, then you would know that if we do not know, then we tell a little that a very big company wants to increase its network, but if it cannot work itself everywhere, then it gets it opened in its name from the branch.
Gives the authorization to sell products or services, this is called the dealership, similarly, Xpressbees also gives franchisees for its courier delivery services.
Within this, the company’s logistics outlets are opened and courier delivery services have to be provided to the customer, and commission is given by the company according to the delivery and anyone who wants to do business with Xpressbees can take Xpressbees Logistics Franchise.
Requirements To Start Xpressbees Franchise
If anyone takes Xpressbees Courier Franchise then many things are required like:-
- Space requirement: Good space is required inside it because an office has to be built inside it after that a computerized working space is required.
- Documentation required: Xpressbees Logistics Franchisee requires some documents like some personal documents and some property-related documents.
- Equipment requirement: Some equipment is also required inside it like; vehicles, barcode scanners, stickers, printers, etc.
- Employee requirement: Xpressbees Logistics Franchisee requires at least 10 employees, in which everyone should be from driver to cleaner
- Investment requirement: No business can be done without investment and good investment is also required for Xpressbees Logistics Franchisee.
Advantages Of Xpressbees Courier Franchise
- Return on investment is guaranteed
- The company has a sustainable business model from which it grows continuously.
- Offers a variety of franchise models.
Xpressbees Franchise Cost
Talking about the investment in it, then the xpressbees franchise cost depends on the vehicle that has to be bought, then the company has to pay the franchise fee, and the worker is also required, for all these things separate investment has to be made and in this investment land and Depends on the business because if you have your land then work will be done in less money and if you have to buy land or rent it then you will have to invest more.
- Franchise Fees: Around Rs.2 Lakhs To Rs.3 Lakhs
- Office Cost: Around Rs.5 Lakhs To Rs.7 Lakhs
- Other Charges: Around Rs.3 Lakhs To Rs.5 Lakhs
- Total Investment: Around Rs.10 Lakhs To Rs.15 Lakhs (If Own Land)
Land To Take Xpressbees Courier Franchise
Talking about the land inside it, an office is needed in which products have to be kept and some is needed for parking your vehicle, land is needed for both these things.
- Office: 300 Square Feet To 500 Square Feet
- Other Space: 200 Square Feet To 300 Square Feet
- Total Space: 500 Square Feet To 800 Square Feet
Documents for Xpressbees Couriers Franchise
Property Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Documents
- Financial Document
- GST Number
Documents of Property Document are checked:
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
- Lease Agreement
Xpressbees Franchise Apply Online
If you want to register for Xpressbees Courier Franchise, then you can register online for this, for this follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of Xpressbees Courier.
- On the home page, the option of Contact Us will be found, click on it, then a form will open.
- Download the form and then fill it out and send it to the company along with all the documents.
- Then the company will contact after a few days.
If any person wants to take Xpressbees Logistics Franchise, then they cannot apply online for this, they will have to contact the company, where some details will be asked like; Like – applicant’s name, company or Firm’s name (if any), your office address, official email address for all kinds of conversations, applicant’s mobile number, etc. will then be registered from there and can also be registered with their Regional Office.
Profit Margin Within Xpressbees Franchise
Talking about profit margin inside Xpressbees Logistics, different profit margins are given on services inside it and profit margin is told at the time when dealership is given, then by contacting the company. You can get information about this.
Xpressbees Franchise Contact Number
Tel no. : +91 (020) 4911 6100
Email Id: email@example.com
Xpressbees Couriers Franchise Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal
- Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir