How To Get A Yamaha Bike Dealership? Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. is a Japanese motorbike company. The company was founded in 1955 upon separation from Yamaha Corporation. It is headquartered in Iwata, Shizuoka, Japan. The company’s founder and first president, Yamaha Motor, produced its first product, the YA-1, in 1955. Starting today the company manufactures many products such as motorcycles, scooters, motorized bicycles, boats, sailboats, personal watercraft, swimming pools, utility boats, fishing boats, outboard motors, 4-wheel ATVs, etc.
Today this company does business in many countries. Also, if a person wants to open a bike agency, then he can take Yamaha Bike Agency and start his own business. In this article, we will tell you about Yamaha Bike Dealership in detail.
- What is Yamaha Bike Dealership?
- Requirements For Yamaha Bike Dealership
- Yamaha Bike Dealership Cost
- Land Required For Yamaha Bike Dealership
- Documents Required For Yamaha Bike Dealership
- How to Apply Online For Yamaha Bike Dealership
- Yamaha Bike Dealership Return On Investment
- Staff Requirement For Yamaha Bike Agency
- Yamaha Bike Dealership Contact Number
- Yamaha Bike Dealership Expansion Location
What is Yamaha Bike Dealership?
If you do not know about What Is Yamaha Two Wheelers Dealership Hindi Dealership or Franchise then you will know a little bit. Gets it opened from the branch in its name and gives authorization to sell its products or services, it is called Dealership, similarly, Yamaha is also giving Dealership to open its new bike agency
And many types of Dealerships are available inside Yamaha Two Wheelers Dealership like Service Center, Spare Part, and bike selling can all be taken together and can also take separate dealerships for Spare Part.
Also Read: How to get Volkswagen Dealership In India?
Requirements For Yamaha Bike Dealership
If anyone takes Yamaha Two Wheelers Dealership then many things are required like:-
- Space requirement: Good space is required inside it because a godown has to be made inside it.
- Documentation required: Some documents are required for the Yamaha Two Wheelers agency
- Worker requirement: Yamaha Two Wheelers agency requires at least 4 or 5 helper
- Investment requirement: No business can be done without investment and Yamaha Two Wheelers Dealership also requires good investment.
Yamaha Bike Dealership Cost
Investment Required Yamaha Two Wheelers Dealership If any person wants to take Yamaha Two Wheelers Dealership then there should be good investment then only Yamaha Two Wheelers Dealership can be found because all the things inside it require different investment and investment land and Depends on the location if we talk about the location, then if Yamaha Two Wheelers Agency is opened inside a city, the land will be expensive there and even if the land is taken on rent, then too much rent will have to be paid.
And talking about the land, then the maximum investment has to be done in it because if a lot of land is required for Yamaha Two Wheelers Dealership, then a lot of money will have to be spent on buying the land and rent will also have to be paid a lot, then the land itself is a lot of money.
Cost And Investment
- Land Cost: Around Rs.50 Lakhs To 60 lakhs (If you have your land then this cost will not be applicable)
- Agency Building Cost: Around Rs.15 Lakhs To 20 Lakhs
- Security Fee: Around Rs.5 Lakhs To 10 Lakhs
- Stock: Equivalent to one month’s sale: Rs.20 To 30 Lakhs
- Staff Salary: Around Rs.2 Lakh To 5 Lakhs Per Month
- Other Charge: Minimum Rs.2 Lakhs
Land Required For Yamaha Bike Dealership
If you talk about the need for land for Yamaha bike dealerships, then tell you that the more land you have, the better you will be able to do business because if you take Yamaha Bike Franchise Dealership, then the company would have demanded different land for all things. Because the company wants to give the best facility to its customer.
So that if any customer comes to the agency, then he gets good facilities and does not face any kind of problem, then anyone wants to take Yamaha Two Wheelers Dealership, he should have good land and land should be above good location only then the company Yamaha Two Wheelers Dealership Joins
- Lounge: 500 Square Feet. To 1000 Square Feet
- Work Area: 1200 Square Feet. To 2500 Square Feet
- Space For Performance Bikes: 2000 Square Feet. To 2400 Square Feet (Frontage-40 feet).
- Total Space: 5000 Square Feet.To 6000 Square Feet
Yamaha Rule Related To Land
- There should not be any Government Objections above the ground.
- The land should be On Road.
- The company does not offer Franchise Dealership within the village
Also Read: How To Get A BMW Dealership?
Documents Required For Yamaha Bike Dealership
If a person wants to take the Yamaha bike dealership, then the company checks some documents for that.
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Documents
- Education Qualification
Property Document (PD): Documents of Property Document are checked
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
- Lease Agreement
How to Apply Online For Yamaha Bike Dealership
If you want to take the Yamaha bike dealership and want to register for it online then we have explained below step to step how you can register.
- First of all, go to their official website https://www.yamaha-motor-india.com/.
- On the home page, you will get the option of Become a Yamaha Dealer, click on it and then a form will open.
- After filling the form completely, click on submit, then registration will be done and a call will come from the company for a few days.
Yamaha Bike Dealership Return On Investment
Profit Margin In Yamaha Bike Agency:- If we talk about Return on Investment within Yamaha Bike Dealership, then it all depends on the agency location, city, sale strategies and promotion and the company gives commission on all the cars from the company for that. Contact us and get all the information.
Staff Requirement For Yamaha Bike Agency
All work within the agency requires different staff like;- Manager, Sales Coordinator, sales consultant, technicians, supervisor, workshop manager, service advisor, salespersons, and store in charge are the manpower required to run and manage a dealership showroom. In addition, maintenance staff is also required.
Yamaha Bike Dealership Contact Number
- 1800 420 1600
Also Read: How To Get A Mercedes Dealership?
Yamaha Bike Dealership Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir