Yewale Tea Franchise: Yewale is an Indian Tea Cafe company. This company was established in 1980 by the Late Mr. Maruti Yewale in Pune. The first shop of Yewale tea was in Salisbury Park, Pune, this shop came into existence in 1983 and today does business at a good level within India.
The tea made by this company is very much liked by the customer and the company has opened branches in many states of India, but the company wants to open its branch in all the states of India, for which the company should give its franchise. From which any person who wants to open a tea cafe can take Yewale Tea Franchise and open a branch of the company.
- Scope OF Tea Business In India
- What is the Yewale Tea Franchise?
- Requirements For Yewale Tea Franchise
- Yewale Tea Franchise Cost
- Land For Yewale Tea Franchise
- Documents for Yevale Tea Franchise
- How To Apply For Yewale Tea Franchise
- Profit Margin Within Yewale Tea Franchise
- Yewale Tea Franchise Contact Number
- Yewale Tea Franchise Expansion Location
- Yewale Tea Franchise FAQs
- How do I start the process of applying for the Yewale Amruttulya Franchise?
- What is the estimated initial cost for the new franchise of Yewale Amruttulya?
- How much money should I have before starting a franchise?
- If I'm interested in a specific area, how can I find out if it's available for sale?
- What if I have a piece of property that I want to use for the Yewale Amruttulya franchise?
- Can I buy Yewale Amruttulya Franchise with a partner?
- Can I buy Yewale Amruttulya Franchise for my son and daughter?
- What is the earnings in Yewale Amruttulya Franchise?
- What is the process of setting up more than one franchise at a time? Or can I have more than one franchise
- How can I get information about the availability of the Yewale Amruttulya Franchisee in my area?
- What is the tenure of the franchise?
- How long does it take to open an outlet?
- What help do you provide in getting finance?
- What will be the opening hours of the cafe?
Scope OF Tea Business In India
You will be overjoyed to know that the Indian region has a tea market of 30 billion dollars with a staggering 31% of the total world tea production. The business of the Indian tea industry is about 170 to 180 years old industry. Right now we have 1692 officially registered tea manufacturers, 2200 officially registered tea exporters with 5548 registered tea buyers, and 9 tea auction centers in India.
According to research, India is the world’s largest tea producer-consumer and exporter. So starting a business with tea industry will be one of the most profitable businesses in India.
What is the Yewale Tea Franchise?
If you do not know about Franchise, then we can tell you a little bit. A Branch opens and gives the authorization to sell its products or services, it is called Franchise, similarly, Yewale Tea is also opening its new branch to increase its network and reach its product to its customers.
Yewale Tea gives two types of franchise because some people take more risk with more budget and some do business with less budget and take less risk then there is a different franchise model for both like a FOFO model (FRANCHISE OWNED FRANCHISE OPERATED) and the second FOCO model, the company gives franchise according to these two models.
Requirements For Yewale Tea Franchise
If anyone takes Yewale Tea Franchise, then many things are required like:-
- Space requirement: Good space is required inside it because a godown has to be made inside it.
- Documentation required: Some documents are required for the Yewale tea franchisee.
- Worker requirement: Yewale Tea Franchisee requires at least 2 or 5 workers
- Investment requirement: No business can be done without investment and good investment is also required for Yewale tea franchisee.
Yewale Tea Franchise Cost
If anyone wants to take the Yewale Tea Franchise, then the yewale tea franchise cost has to be done in it for a CAFE and the company has to pay a security fee, for all these different investments have to be made and investment land and land in it. Depends on the business because if you do business by making a CAFE inside your land, then work will be done with less investment inside it and if you have to buy land, then a lot of investment will have to be made inside it.
- Franchise Fees: Rs.3 Lakhs
- Estimated Initial Cost: Rs.11, 00,000-13, 00,000 (Excluding Taxes, Franchise Fee & Marketing Fee)
Land For Yewale Tea Franchise
It does not require much space inside, it depends on your cafe, how big or how small is the cafe.
- Shop: 150 Square Feet To 300 Square Feet
Documents for Yevale Tea Franchise
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Documents
- Financial Document
- GST Number
- Shop Act
How To Apply For Yewale Tea Franchise
If you want to apply online for Yewale Tea Franchise then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of Yewale Tea.
- On the home page, you will get the option of Franchise, click on it, then a form will open.
- Fill in all the details inside the form, after that submit the form.
- After that, the company will contact you.
Profit Margin Within Yewale Tea Franchise
Talking about profit margin within Yewale Tea Franchise, different profit margins are given on all the products inside it because the company sells many types of products, then different profit margins above all. Commission is given and profit margin is told at the time when the franchise is given, then you can get information about it by contacting the company.
Yewale Tea Franchise Contact Number
Office No. 101, 1st Floor, Silver Point,
20/01, Katraj Kondhwa Road,
Kondhwa, Pune – 411046
Mobile: 91 818180800
Yewale Tea Franchise Expansion Location
- North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir,
Yewale Tea Franchise FAQs
How do I start the process of applying for the Yewale Amruttulya Franchise?
Yevale can apply online for the Amrutulya Franchise.
What is the estimated initial cost for the new franchise of Yewale Amruttulya?
The franchise fee for Yewale Amruttulya is Rs. 3,00,000 plus tax, it covers the use of the brand and services as decided by the franchisor.
The estimated initial cost of the franchise ranges from ₹11,00,000 – ₹13, 00,000 (excluding taxes, franchise fee, and marketing charges) which includes equipment, outlet decoration, civil works, infrastructure of an outlet.
How much money should I have before starting a franchise?
Yewale Amruttulya Franchise required investment should be Rs 15 lakhs
If I’m interested in a specific area, how can I find out if it’s available for sale?
You can check it out on our official website for the list of existing Yewale Amruttulya Franchise. You will get the information about existing franchisees
What if I have a piece of property that I want to use for the Yewale Amruttulya franchise?
The survey team of Yewale Amruttulya will survey your location whether it is suitable for franchise or not and then the space will be allotted after completing the process of getting the franchise.
Can I buy Yewale Amruttulya Franchise with a partner?
No, Yewalas do not allot franchisees in Amruttulya Partnership.
Can I buy Yewale Amruttulya Franchise for my son and daughter?
Yes, you can buy a franchise for your children provided the children are not minors
What is the earnings in Yewale Amruttulya Franchise?
Profitability depends on many factors, including operating costs, financing terms, employees, and most importantly, your ability to operate the business effectively.
What is the process of setting up more than one franchise at a time? Or can I have more than one franchise
If you have only one franchise then you can take the franchise at another location
How can I get information about the availability of the Yewale Amruttulya Franchisee in my area?
You will get this information from the official website of the company or the head office call center
What is the tenure of the franchise?
The tenure of the Yewale Amruttulya franchise is 5 years from the date of agreement.
How long does it take to open an outlet?
This may take three to six months.
Can I spend some time with an existing franchise or in a company outlet to see if I like it?
Before applying for a franchise, you can spend time with the existing franchisees of the company with their permission. Also, ensure that your presence should not cause any trouble to the franchise.
What help do you provide in getting finance?
Yewale Amrittulya does not provide any help in getting finance
What will be the opening hours of the cafe?
The opening hours of the cafe are from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. on 365 days, subject to legal conditions.