Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise: Zerodha Broking Limited is an Indian financial services company engaged in retail brokerage, currencies and commodity trading, mutual funds, and bonds provides services.
The company is headquartered in Bangalore. Valued at over $1 billion, it is the largest brokerage firm in India by active client base.
Brokerage provides services and today it does business on a very large scale within India. Today the company has its branch or sub-broker in almost every city of India which provides Brokerage services to many customers. If any person wants to become a broker, then he can take Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise and earn good money in it.
- What is Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise?
- Why Partner With Zerodha?
- Requirements For Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise
- Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise Cost
- Land Required For Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise
- Documents Required For Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise
- Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise Apply Online
- Profit Margin Within Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise
- Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise Expansion Location
What is Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise?
If you do not know about Franchise, then we tell you a little bit Gets opened from the branch in the name and gives authorization to sell its products or services
This is called Franchise, similarly, Zerodha is also opening its new branch to increase its network and reach its brokerage services customers.
Also Read: How To Get PCD Pharma Franchise?
Why Partner With Zerodha?
- Zerodha is very well known as India’s leading discount broker; Hence it is not a difficult task for the company to acquire customers.
- They have very simple and transparent brokerage plans and the rates are the same for all traders
- Their trading platform is a pleasure to operate and trade as it provides comfort and ease in all transactions
- Zerodha has very robust back-office software that tracks listed clients, their revenue, partner shares, and much more.
- There is no charge for enrollment as a sub-broker or business partner, this is also a USP in its way.
- The company deals with several product ranges. Zerodha offers diverse segments from a single interface, which is again a comfort for the customers.
- Their research and advisory services are also top-notch providing accurate solutions to all your queries.
Requirements For Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise
If anyone takes Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise then many things are required like:-
- Space requirement: Good space is required inside it because an office has to be built inside it.
- Documentation required: Some documents are required for Bike Dost Franchisee.
- Investment requirement: No business can be done without investment and the Zerodha franchise also requires good investment.
Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise Cost
If anyone wants to take a Franchise of Zerodha, then investment has to be done in it for an office and the company has to pay security fees, for all these different investments have to be made and the investment in it depends on the land and business. Because if you do business by making an office inside your land, then work will be done with less investment inside it and if you have to buy land, then a lot of investment will have to be made inside it.
- Office Cost: Around Rs.1 Lakhs To Rs.1.5 Lakhs (Can also be rented)
- Registration chargee of = ₹1,500
- Deposit needed for the Partner / Remisier Model?
Land Required For Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise
Talking about the land inside it, it needs an office.
- Office: 100 Square Feet To 150 Square Feet
Documents Required For Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise
Personal Document (PD): There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number,
- Financial Document
- GST Number
Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise Apply Online
If any person wants to take Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise, then they cannot apply online for it, for this they will have to contact the company where some details will be asked like; Name of the company or firm (if any), your office address, official email address for all kinds of conversations, applicant’s mobile number, etc. will then be registered from there and can also be registered with their Regional Office.
Profit Margin Within Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise
Talking about profit margin inside Zerodha, different profit margin is given on services inside it and profit margin is told at the time when dealership is given, then by contacting the company. You can get information about this.
Zerodha Sub Broker Franchise Expansion Location
North: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
South: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
East: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
West: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
Central: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
Union Territories: Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir